Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Scary movie fans
Scary movie fans [message #68553] Wed, 13 July 2011 22:22 Go to next message
BornThisWay is currently offline  BornThisWay
Chancellor
Are any other people here fans of scary movies too? Although, I must say that I've been shying away from them for quite some time now. It's like a love/hate thing. I do have fun watching them, I like being scared, but they get to me and I just get so freaked out. I think the psychological horror films are the worst. I think I'm going to stay away from all of these kinds of movies for as long as I can though, as much as it is interesting and fun to watch them. For those of you who like to watch these movies, what are some of your favorites?
Re: Scary movie fans [message #68917 is a reply to message #68553] Mon, 08 August 2011 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goatmaster is currently offline  Goatmaster
Chancellor
I love scary movies, but I have to admit, I prefer the ones that are so stupid and rotten, they become entertaining. I like old 1950s cold war scary movies and bad monster outfits and ridiculous demons and demented families hiding and waiting to attack you with farm implements. Especially if it's all tomato sauce blood. Smile
Re: Scary movie fans [message #68943 is a reply to message #68553] Tue, 09 August 2011 16:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LizardBat is currently offline  LizardBat
Baron
I'm a vampire movie fan. Does that count? I doubt that anyone really thinks that vampire films are all that frightening, but then again, there are some good scary ones out there! Perfect Creature, 30 Days of Night, Let the Right One In, et cetera. Good stuff!
Re: Scary movie fans [message #68976 is a reply to message #68553] Thu, 11 August 2011 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I like psychological thrillers the best. Gore movies just bore me to tears, as do zombie movies.

I have to admit The Exorcist scared me silly though.
Re: Scary movie fans [message #69004 is a reply to message #68553] Sat, 13 August 2011 15:04 Go to previous message
LizardBat is currently offline  LizardBat
Baron
No Message Body
Previous Topic: What determines how we perceive different types of music?
Next Topic: Composers That Use Folk Instruments
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 21:52:59 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout