Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Pirates of the Caribbean
Pirates of the Caribbean [message #67763] Fri, 20 May 2011 10:53 Go to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Is anyone going to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie this weekend? I can't go tonight but I think we will check it out tomorrow evening.
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean [message #67940 is a reply to message #67763] Mon, 30 May 2011 20:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clueless is currently offline  Clueless
Viscount
I went last Wednesday. It was pretty good. I didn't really care for the story that much, but the special effects were pretty good. I saw it on 3D. I went because I wanted to treat my mom. It wasn't a total waste. The way it finished there are probably working on the next one.
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean [message #68019 is a reply to message #67763] Fri, 03 June 2011 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
piccMu51c is currently offline  piccMu51c
Chancellor
I went to a midnight release. Honestly, it was exactly what you would expect from a multiple-sequel series dragged on for eight years, but it accomplishes what it set out to do: entertain. It may not significantly contribute to the world of film literature, but it is a summer flick after all. I consider this movie a fun, playful return to a familiar world, and loved every minute of it.
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean [message #68023 is a reply to message #67763] Fri, 03 June 2011 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
It's hardly Oscar material, but I was well entertained. Johnny Depp did a great job as usual and Ian McShane was an inspired choice to play Blackbeard.
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean [message #68026 is a reply to message #68019] Fri, 03 June 2011 09:22 Go to previous message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
I think going at midnight is an adventure in itself. I haven't yet seen this latest sequel, but I love Johnny Depp's character in it. He is an incredible actor!
Previous Topic: Cover Bands
Next Topic: Fork & Screen
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 13:55:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout