Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Fork & Screen
Fork & Screen [message #67831] Tue, 24 May 2011 20:45 Go to next message
Serena is currently offline  Serena
Chancellor
Are you lucky to have a fork & screen theater in your area? I just found out that the AMC theater in NJ has changed one of its theater to offer food served at your seat by a waiter. The movie costs the same as in other theaters and the food prices are comparable to Fridays or Applebees. I am in love with this concept. I am lucky that I don't live so far from it.
Re: Fork & Screen [message #67834 is a reply to message #67831] Tue, 24 May 2011 21:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I think that's kind of cool. I had heard of those, but we don't have one in Tulsa. We used to have a historic drive-in, but the screen burned last summer. It is being rebuilt now.

Re: Fork & Screen [message #67872 is a reply to message #67831] Thu, 26 May 2011 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Serena is currently offline  Serena
Chancellor
I have been bragging to my brothers and friends that live far from Jersey about it. They are all hoping they expand it to other states in the nation.
Re: Fork & Screen [message #68027 is a reply to message #67831] Fri, 03 June 2011 09:23 Go to previous message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
We have one! It's a little bit of a drive, but it's so cool to be able to eat and drink while watching a movie! It's a great "first date" type of place, because you can do the dinner and a movie all in one spot.
Previous Topic: Pirates of the Caribbean
Next Topic: Comcast On Demand
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 17:16:00 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout