Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Summer Blockbusters
Summer Blockbusters [message #67234] Tue, 26 April 2011 21:52 Go to next message
Roxie is currently offline  Roxie
Baron
Are you as excited as I am about the upcoming Summer movie season? There are a ton of them coming out. A lot of them are sequels, but there are a new ones too. Here are the ones I am looking forward to:

Priest (another vampire movie)
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Hangover II
X-Men: First Class
Cars 2
Smurfs
Don't be afraid of the Dark
Rise of the Planet of the Apes

I better stop because the list is so long, I might have to get a part time just to be able to go to the movies.
Re: Summer Blockbusters [message #67309 is a reply to message #67234] Sat, 30 April 2011 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iDummy is currently offline  iDummy
Baron
I am interested in seeing what are they going to do with the Planet of the Apes movies. I wasn't thrilled about the remake of the original. But since this is one of my all time favorites movies, I am drawn to it like a moth to a light bulb.
Re: Summer Blockbusters [message #67467 is a reply to message #67234] Thu, 05 May 2011 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigBoom is currently offline  BigBoom
Chancellor
I am excited to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie and I also really want to see Priest. I think it will be really good. The trailers look awesome.
Re: Summer Blockbusters [message #67541 is a reply to message #67234] Tue, 10 May 2011 19:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clueless is currently offline  Clueless
Viscount
My kids and I are waiting for the X-men movie. We just love those. We are also looking forward to the Pirates of the Caribbean. Is the Pirates movies going to be on 3D? Does anybody know?
Re: Summer Blockbusters [message #67560 is a reply to message #67234] Wed, 11 May 2011 17:29 Go to previous message
iDummy is currently offline  iDummy
Baron
Roxie, I need to thank you for the list of movies for the summer. Don't be afraid of the dark kept nagging at me, and I went searching. It just so happens that this is a remake of a cult classic of the 70s. That is why I kept thinking about it. I just saw the preview/trailer, and it is fantastic. It is definitely at the top of the list to go see. I can't wait.
Previous Topic: Moody Blues
Next Topic: Dr. Dre's Detox
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 18:51:21 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout