Home » Audio » Movies & Music » American Idol Season 10
Re: American Idol Season 10 [message #66833 is a reply to message #66755] Fri, 01 April 2011 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kaleb is currently offline  Kaleb
Chancellor
Wow, I thought for sure Jacob was going! I didn't think Thia should have went before Paul, he sucked this week along with Stefano. What did you guys think?
Re: American Idol Season 10 [message #66892 is a reply to message #66390] Mon, 04 April 2011 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GoodVibrations is currently offline  GoodVibrations
Viscount
Thia is so young which was a liability, but she has a beautiful voice. I would have rather seen someone else, like Jacob, go before her. This season has the most talented group I have ever seen and each week a very talented artist will have to go. I think the two remaining contestants will be Pia Toscano and James Durbin.

Music is a tonic for the tired and weary mind
Re: American Idol Season 10 [message #66905 is a reply to message #66390] Tue, 05 April 2011 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
miss zoey
Baron
I wish either Jacob or Paul had left with Naima but I don't mind Thia leaving either. She's so young and she's like a robot with no emotions. I absolutely loved Haley!! She got buh buh buh Bennie and the Jets stuck in my head. She's been one of my favorites since the top 24 but I never thought of her to be a competitor until Elton Week. She and Pia are my favorites
Re: American Idol Season 10 [message #66952 is a reply to message #66390] Fri, 08 April 2011 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garfed is currently offline  Garfed
Esquire
I can not agree with you! I understand why, as James is, just not my style to listen to. I think that James should take the title, if he keeps it up...index.php?t=getfile&id=345&private=0
  • Attachment: rolleyes.gif
    (Size: 2.00KB, Downloaded 1309 times)

Re: American Idol Season 10 [message #66960 is a reply to message #66390] Sat, 09 April 2011 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Every year I have a harder time getting excited about American Idol. I do like the judges, although I miss Simon. James is my favorite contestant.
Re: American Idol Season 10 [message #67068 is a reply to message #66390] Fri, 15 April 2011 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tiktokontheclock is currently offline  tiktokontheclock
Chancellor
I honestly don't care much about the contestants, I just like to watch the singers that guest star on it. I loved Rihanna's performance, and Katy Perry is coming on next week.
Re: American Idol Season 10 [message #67261 is a reply to message #66390] Wed, 27 April 2011 20:30 Go to previous message
BluesBrother77 is currently offline  BluesBrother77
Chancellor
I think that this year American Idol has some of the best talent I have seen on there in a decade. The thing about this years contestants is that they are all vastly different. They all have their own personal singing style and they all do what the judges have been asking for for years, which is for contestants to own a song and make it their own. My favorite is James Durbin and he did really great tonight.
Previous Topic: Classical String Instruments in Rock Music
Next Topic: My Ears!--Rebecca Black
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 04:14:03 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout