Home » Audio » Movies & Music » What to see this weekend
What to see this weekend [message #66820] Thu, 31 March 2011 22:28 Go to next message
Clueless is currently offline  Clueless
Viscount
I will be going to the movies this weekend after months of not going. What movie must I see? My taste is eclectic. I am kind of interested in Hop, Insidious, The Lincoln Lawyer and Sucker Punch. However, I don't want to waste my money. Suggestions will be appreciated.
Re: What to see this weekend [message #66823 is a reply to message #66820] Thu, 31 March 2011 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iDummy is currently offline  iDummy
Baron
I would go for the funny. Hop seems hilarious. The main actors are very good and funny. The premise of the Easter bunny being real is great.
Re: What to see this weekend [message #66839 is a reply to message #66823] Fri, 01 April 2011 21:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheeta is currently offline  cheeta
Chancellor
The cast line-up for that movie is enough to make me want to go see it. I absolutely love Russell Brand and Chelsea Handler more than words can say.
Re: What to see this weekend [message #66860 is a reply to message #66820] Sat, 02 April 2011 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clueless is currently offline  Clueless
Viscount
Darn it! The weekend is almost over and I am sick as a dog. I won't be able to go the movies at all. I had been waiting for such a long time for a night out and then I go and get sick. What a joke!
Re: What to see this weekend [message #66889 is a reply to message #66820] Sun, 03 April 2011 22:30 Go to previous message
iDummy is currently offline  iDummy
Baron
Clueless, sorry to hear you were not able to go to the movies this weekend. You will have another chance next weekend. There are some great movies coming out. Arthur, Hanna, Soul Surfer, and Your Highness. I have heard great things about the first three, but not much about the last one. I am planning on going to see Soul Surfer. I saw the girl that was attacked by the shark on Oprah. It certainly is a compelling story.
Previous Topic: Drive in Theaters
Next Topic: Best Movie Score
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 22:15:47 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout