Home » Audio » General » Any good podcasts worth a listen?
Any good podcasts worth a listen? [message #66516] Sat, 05 March 2011 19:51 Go to next message
GuitarStrings is currently offline  GuitarStrings
Baron
I'm usually not that into podcasts or podcasting, but I've come across a couple that I really enjoy. One storytells for the reader in a very calming accent, while the other is just a podcast about video game news.

Are there any other podcasts I should check out? By the way, the first podcast comes from here: http://www.miettecast.com/

It's probably not most people's cup of tea, but I don't know, I like to listen before I go to bed.

The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.
Jimi Hendrix

Re: Any good podcasts worth a listen? [message #66549 is a reply to message #66516] Sun, 06 March 2011 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I've found some of the concerts on the NPR podcasts are very good. Some unusual bands I'd not heard of and they're free. Got a great 2 hour show of Nickel Creek off there once.
Re: Any good podcasts worth a listen? [message #66587 is a reply to message #66516] Tue, 08 March 2011 18:16 Go to previous message
Kaleb is currently offline  Kaleb
Chancellor
I enjoy the language learning podcasts. While I'm on the bus to work, it's quite relaxing. My girlfriend likes the cooking ones, especially epicurious.com. We found these on iTunes.
Previous Topic: Maas-RoweElectronic Carillons
Next Topic: Room for Imperfection?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 09:06:45 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout