Home » Audio » Source » Finding prices on collector albums?
Finding prices on collector albums? [message #66337] Sat, 26 February 2011 18:38 Go to next message
woofer is currently offline  woofer
Chancellor
I see boatloads of old vinyl albums from the 60s and 70s at yard sales, rummage sales and thrift stores. I know some of them are collectible or worth selling on eBay but I don't know which ones, really. Anyone recommend a good source for finding out typical collectible vinyl values?
Re: Finding prices on collector albums? [message #66340 is a reply to message #66337] Sat, 26 February 2011 19:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Yes, send them all to me and I'll give you a decent price for them. Twisted Evil

Re: Finding prices on collector albums? [message #66389 is a reply to message #66337] Mon, 28 February 2011 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Haha Wayne!

My understanding is a lot of it depends on the artist, the popularity and/or rarity of the album, and the quality of the vinyl you find.
Re: Finding prices on collector albums? [message #66497 is a reply to message #66389] Fri, 04 March 2011 18:24 Go to previous message
PopcornAlley is currently offline  PopcornAlley
Chancellor
If you are thinking of selling on ebay there is a good section you can access on ebay under seller. Just type in what you are thinking of selling, and you can see what is selling like the item you have. This gives you a great inside as to what is or is not selling, at what price point, and if there are any special features that would help to set the price of your album.
Previous Topic: Blu-Ray vs DVD
Next Topic: Curious about Cds and DVDs - What part can you touch?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:18:38 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio