Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Worst Movie You've Seen
Worst Movie You've Seen [message #66240] Mon, 21 February 2011 13:39 Go to next message
GoodVibrations is currently offline  GoodVibrations
Viscount
What is your vote for the worst movie you've ever seen? There are some movies that I don't care for and won't watch, but I remember paying to see 'Accidental Tourist' and then had to walk out because it was so BAD! It had a very slow start and I would compare the beginning to someone talking about brushing their teeth --- totally uneventful, and who cares? The movie had good reviews, but I couldn't watch after the first 15 minutes because it was like talking about cereal.

Music is a tonic for the tired and weary mind
Re: Worst Movie You've Seen [message #66281 is a reply to message #66240] Wed, 23 February 2011 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scoot is currently offline  Scoot
Baron
My vote is for Talledega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. Not even mentioning all the foul language, it is a long and bad movie, the kind that you don't even want your mother to know about, much less watch.
Re: Worst Movie You've Seen [message #66288 is a reply to message #66240] Wed, 23 February 2011 23:16 Go to previous message
Adveser is currently offline  Adveser
Illuminati (1st Degree)
The worst production I have ever seen was in 8th grade. They put on some cheesy video that was basically a bunch of suburban white kids trying crack. The catch is there was one black kid who for some reason was very webster-like. Naturally he had a heart defect that killed him when he had to stop what he was doing (eating dinner, which is bizarre) to go score some more and smoke it in the bathroom with the shower on as a cover. I should mention this was scripted. If you can call that a script.

The acting was so poor the majority of the class just laughed for 30 minutes straight. Considering that this had to happen every year and no one took any of it seriously whatsoever, I really wonder why they chose to show this and about a half-dozen other videos. We would huddle around the TV like we were about to watch something really great every time.

I have yet to find any of this on YouTube unfortunately. I would pay good money to see those again!

*Note my opiinion of "worst" is still something entertaining, but so poorly put together it has the exact opposite intended effect.

Previous Topic: Music & Mood
Next Topic: Colored Girls
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 21:23:57 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout