Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Shawshank Redemption (Best prison movie ever?)
Shawshank Redemption [message #66156] Thu, 17 February 2011 15:43 Go to next message
Scoot is currently offline  Scoot
Baron
I'm pretty sure this is the best prison movie ever. It has SO many classic scenes.

It's so hard to choose a favorite, but one of the top 3 has got to be when the warden tosses the cells, he takes the Bible, they trade a few scriptures, then the warden starts to leave with the Bible. He hands it back through the bars and says, "Salvation lies within". Little does he know!
Re: Shawshank Redemption [message #66163 is a reply to message #66156] Thu, 17 February 2011 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Reverb is currently offline  Reverb
Chancellor
I agree! This is one of my favorite movies. I have a copy of the movie, but it seems to have been from TV lately. Captain Hadley is my favorite character there, especially knowing that the actor is the one that voices Mr. Krabs in Spongebob Squarepants. Smile
Re: Shawshank Redemption [message #66169 is a reply to message #66156] Fri, 18 February 2011 05:12 Go to previous message
Nevermind is currently offline  Nevermind
Chancellor
I agree 100%.. My favorite scene of course is when Andy plays the duet from the Marriage of Figaro out into the yard. I literally just got goose bumps thinking about it! What a perfect example of the power of music.
Previous Topic: Just Go With It
Next Topic: Jessie J
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 07:34:53 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout