Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Did You Watch the Grammy's?
Did You Watch the Grammy's? [message #66119] Mon, 14 February 2011 12:31 Go to next message
GoodVibrations is currently offline  GoodVibrations
Viscount
What did you think of the Grammy's last night? I rarely watch these shows but I caught a few clips of this one. Actually was surprised that Lady Antebellum won 5 Grammys. I was glad to see that 'Need You Now' got Record of the Year. I think that song has been playing over a year now. I also think it will be pretty hard for the group to follow-up with another great song after that one.

Music is a tonic for the tired and weary mind
Re: Did You Watch the Grammy's? [message #66120 is a reply to message #66119] Mon, 14 February 2011 18:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MusicDiva is currently offline  MusicDiva
Baron
I didn't get to see the Grammy's this year because I was busy working and spending time with my family. However, when I got online today I noticed a few interesting things: Lady Gaga showed up in an egg, and Christina Aguilera tripped on stage. Those are the only two things I heard about lol.
Re: Did You Watch the Grammy's? [message #66142 is a reply to message #66119] Wed, 16 February 2011 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Equinom is currently offline  Equinom
Viscount
I only caught a few minutes here and there of it. Lady Gaga never does cease to amaze me. Showing up in an egg? Really?! That was interesting to say the least.
Re: Did You Watch the Grammy's? [message #66144 is a reply to message #66119] Wed, 16 February 2011 17:35 Go to previous message
Reverb is currently offline  Reverb
Chancellor
It doesn't really surprise me. She seems to do everything for the attention and the shock value. Didn't she wear a dress made of meat for another award show? lol
Previous Topic: Techno
Next Topic: One-Hit Wonders
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 07:57:16 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout