Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Prince's Movies and Soundtracks
Prince's Movies and Soundtracks [message #65954] Thu, 03 February 2011 05:44 Go to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
To this day, Purple Rain is still my favorite movie and movie soundtrack. I actually don't think of it as a soundtrack when I listen to it, though. The album is great as an album by itself! I have also been a huge fan of the music that came along with one of Prince's other movies: Under the Cherry Moon. Unfortunately, I was not a big fan of Graffiti Bridge, but it was alright.... I've always wondered whatever happened to Tevin Campbell?
Re: Prince's Movies and Soundtracks [message #65965 is a reply to message #65954] Thu, 03 February 2011 17:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hoptoit is currently offline  Hoptoit
Baron
I hate to admit this, but I'm a fan of Purple Rain too. I remember sitting in the movie theater when it first came out (was still in school then). I loved him then and I love him now. I have the cd and I love it.
Re: Prince's Movies and Soundtracks [message #65966 is a reply to message #65954] Thu, 03 February 2011 17:28 Go to previous message
Rap14 is currently offline  Rap14
Baron
Why would you hate to admit to loving Prince, or the artist formally known as prince? I loved it too. I have not heard the soundtrack in years though! Now I am going to try to find it and see if I still like it. I can remember the song - Are we going to let the elevator bring us down?? Oh no let's go Crazy! Loved it!

Bee Bop Bee Bop!
Previous Topic: Shocked - Blockbuster closing
Next Topic: Favorite new TV show?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 07:32:26 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers