Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Free codes - Netflix
Free codes - Netflix [message #65806] Sun, 23 January 2011 08:25 Go to next message
Rap14 is currently offline  Rap14
Baron
I keep hearing about all these free codes for Netflix, but I've yet to see one. Has anyone got any free codes that they want to share.

Is that legal? Sharing the free codes? It would make renting movies much cheaper!

Bee Bop Bee Bop!
Re: Free codes - Netflix [message #65859 is a reply to message #65806] Thu, 27 January 2011 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hoptoit is currently offline  Hoptoit
Baron
Hey if you sign up online with Redbox and then you let them text you, you will get a free code each Monday to use. You can also google free codes and try them out.
Re: Free codes - Netflix [message #65861 is a reply to message #65806] Thu, 27 January 2011 21:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adveser is currently offline  Adveser
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Of course it is legal, but I don't think it is the right thing to do. Redbox mining info for third parties is not the right thing to do either.

Re: Free codes - Netflix [message #66266 is a reply to message #65806] Wed, 23 February 2011 06:04 Go to previous message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
I don't know of any free Netflix codes, but I am sure that now that I see their boxes out, there will be some. I have seen the codes for Redbox, but never paid much attention to them. Next time I see them, I will make note of the site and post it. I actually just order my movies from Comcast when I have time to watch.
Previous Topic: Inception
Next Topic: Tangled
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 16:14:45 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout