Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Watching In Theaters or At Home?
Watching In Theaters or At Home? [message #65457] Wed, 29 December 2010 22:04 Go to next message
Lancelot is currently offline  Lancelot
Viscount
Which do you prefer when watching a new movie, viewing it at home or inside the theater? My left ears have hearing problems and it hurts when exposed to loud sounds so I prefer watching movies at home as I can control the volume.
Re: Watching In Theaters or At Home? [message #65536 is a reply to message #65457] Mon, 03 January 2011 18:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MusikLover is currently offline  MusikLover
Esquire
I like movies at home for two main reasons: first, I like to stretch out on the sofa (hard to do in a theater), and second, I'm a bit cheap and a bit lazy. I use NetFlix and let them send me movies so I don't even have to drive out to pick them up!
Re: Watching In Theaters or At Home? [message #65585 is a reply to message #65457] Thu, 06 January 2011 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lancelot is currently offline  Lancelot
Viscount
Sometimes I lie on the couch while watching a movie and that is one of the reasons why I like watching at home. But how I wish I can have the same room with the same big screen as the movie theaters.
Re: Watching In Theaters or At Home? [message #65591 is a reply to message #65457] Thu, 06 January 2011 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jenny76 is currently offline  Jenny76
Chancellor
I really enjoy being able to watch them in the theater but that really drains the bank account pretty fast, so I'm moving towards just watching them when they come out on TV or getting them at Blockbuster etc. Watching at home can be just as fun Smile
Re: Watching In Theaters or At Home? [message #65603 is a reply to message #65591] Thu, 06 January 2011 20:14 Go to previous message
Jorel is currently offline  Jorel
Baron
I watch a movie in the theater if I'm really excited to see that movie. If not then I would just wait for its DVD release and rent it.
Previous Topic: Storage
Next Topic: Trilogies and Series
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 05:21:22 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout