Home » Audio » General » iPad vs Galaxy
iPad vs Galaxy [message #65501] Sat, 01 January 2011 22:47 Go to next message
Clueless is currently offline  Clueless
Viscount
I am still not decided as to which one to buy. Has anybody purchased the Galaxy? How is the audio in it? I have purchased a lot of stuff from iTunes will I be able to transfer it to the Galaxy if I decide to go for it?
Re: iPad vs Galaxy [message #65539 is a reply to message #65501] Mon, 03 January 2011 19:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jenny76 is currently offline  Jenny76
Chancellor
I actually have the Galaxy and it's amazing for music. I bought some extra memory and I literally have all of my music on it. I have about 2,300 songs. Galaxy is a great way to save some cash Smile
Re: iPad vs Galaxy [message #65541 is a reply to message #65539] Mon, 03 January 2011 20:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clueless is currently offline  Clueless
Viscount
I have a lot more music than that, and a lot of it from iTunes. Would I be able to use it in the Galaxy? Or is there a way to change the format so I can transport all my music to Galaxy?
Re: iPad vs Galaxy [message #65734 is a reply to message #65501] Mon, 17 January 2011 17:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rap14 is currently offline  Rap14
Baron
Who made the galaxy? I have not heard of it yet but I have heard of the iPad. I'm not 100% sold on the iPad yet either, it's just too new and I'm sure there will be bugs to work out.

I would love to hear more about the Galaxy though.

Bee Bop Bee Bop!
Re: iPad vs Galaxy [message #65797 is a reply to message #65734] Fri, 21 January 2011 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GoodVibrations is currently offline  GoodVibrations
Viscount
I just saw a commercial for the Galaxy this evening, which was the first I had seen for it. It is made by Samsung, so that was a positive for me. I am going to do some comparisons. Does anyone know how the Galaxy compares to the Ipad dollar-wise?

Music is a tonic for the tired and weary mind
Re: iPad vs Galaxy [message #65999 is a reply to message #65501] Sun, 06 February 2011 05:11 Go to previous message
falloutgirl
Baron
Personally, I'd wait for maybe a year before I buy a tablet. It's new and a lot of problems will surely surface (like the issue with the iPad nanos snapping into half when they were first released). The most obvious problem with the iPad is that it doesn't have built in USB ports.

The Galaxy I think is more expensive but it's a bit smaller than the iPad. I've read the reviews and they say it's pretty good.

I also heard HP is coming out with one and Toshiba too. Maybe you can wait for them to come out and watch the price drop before getting one?
Previous Topic: The Sound of Silence
Next Topic: What Does THX Do?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 08:17:46 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout