Home » Audio » General » Music is amazing
Re: Music is amazing [message #65411 is a reply to message #65155] Fri, 24 December 2010 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woodfree is currently offline  woodfree
Baron
Listening to music is definitely one of my favorite things to do! I use it to unwind after a tough day. It gets me through the hard times. I also use it to express whatever is on my mind. And hearing Christmas songs during the holidays definitely puts a smile to my face!
Re: Music is amazing [message #65419 is a reply to message #64785] Fri, 24 December 2010 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wonderwoll is currently offline  Wonderwoll
Baron
Jacks wrote on Sun, 21 November 2010 09:30
I've never encountered anything that has the affect on mood that music does.

I can make folks cry by playing "The Circle Game" by Joni Mitchell, laugh by playing "Million Dollars" by the BareNaked Ladies, or twist them with some old Leonard Cohen.

There's a 'color' to music, and with it we weave a kaleidascope.

That's a fantastic final statement, very touching. I am like everyone else here, it's impossible to imagine life without music. I am a bit mad that somehow my standby xmas CD for the kids has been scratched.
Re: Music is amazing [message #65581 is a reply to message #64425] Wed, 05 January 2011 22:29 Go to previous message
Manilyn is currently offline  Manilyn
Esquire
Music is a huge part of my life as well. I'm not sure what I would do without it. It's very relaxing, at the same time, if you are upset, it can sometimes make things worse if you select the wrong song lol. Trust me, I've done that before.
Previous Topic: San Antonio - River City Audio Society
Next Topic: DJ Hero
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:18:23 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout