Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Smallville
Smallville [message #64887] Wed, 24 November 2010 23:30 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Do any of you watch Smallville? I really like it, the story of Superman from the time he was a teenager. It actually starts with his landing as a baby, but immediately jumps to his teenage years. Sort of teen angst meets superhero, and of course, he and his family are salt-of-the-earth. One of the things I find cool is Lex Luther and Clark Kent are good friends growing up. Interesting!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ehZAmqCaL.jpg

Re: Smallville [message #64922 is a reply to message #64887] Fri, 26 November 2010 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GoodVibrations is currently offline  GoodVibrations
Viscount
How long has this show been on... did it just complete its first year? I didn't realize that was what it was about. Sounds interesting, I'd like to check it out. Which network does it come on and which night?

Music is a tonic for the tired and weary mind
Re: Smallville [message #64923 is a reply to message #64922] Fri, 26 November 2010 21:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Oh, this is an old series. I think it's in the tenth season right now. I just don't have much time for prime time TV, and always seem to watch TV series long after they've gone into syndication or are out on DVD rental. But that's kind of good because when I see them on DVD, I can watch at my own pace.

Re: Smallville [message #64925 is a reply to message #64923] Sat, 27 November 2010 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scoot is currently offline  Scoot
Baron
I loved the early seasons of this, when he was trying to deal with being a teenager while having a secret and figuring out who he could trust, all while accidentally discovering various super powers.

I lost interest when everyone graduated and went out in the real world the plot got WAY too complicated for me!
Re: Smallville [message #65349 is a reply to message #64887] Sat, 18 December 2010 21:18 Go to previous message
Clueless is currently offline  Clueless
Viscount
I stopped watching it a while back. I am waiting for it to come out on Netflix. One thing I never got over, is that the people that owned the Wonder Woman character never wanted to let it be part of the show because they were going to be a movie about it. However, after a few years, it still hasn't been made. It would have been nice to have her been part of the Justice League.
Previous Topic: Christmas movies
Next Topic: RottenTomatoes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 15:54:10 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout