Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Shutter Island
Shutter Island [message #63668] Thu, 05 August 2010 05:16 Go to next message
Loud is currently offline  Loud
Esquire
I like the thriller type of movies the best. The greatest one I have seen in a while is Shutter Island. It has Leonardo Dicaprio and Ben Kingsley in it. It is about a U.S. Marshal that is looking into a disappearance of a person from a insane asylum, but then he starts having troubling visions. Creepy but good.
Re: Shutter Island [message #64271 is a reply to message #63668] Mon, 11 October 2010 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RockingAngel is currently offline  RockingAngel
Chancellor
My girls saw it but I haven't had the chance to see it yet. I have heard that it is an excellent movie and as people say "A must see". I have full intentions of watching it soon as I can though.
Re: Shutter Island [message #64661 is a reply to message #63668] Fri, 12 November 2010 19:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clueless is currently offline  Clueless
Viscount
I had my doubts at the beginning, but by the end of the movie I was hooked. I am not going to spoil it for anybody, but this movie is not what you think it is. I am always good at figuring out what is going to happen since it seems that most movies now a day are kind of recycled from the past. This one was something that I never expected. Definitely a must see.
Re: Shutter Island [message #64697 is a reply to message #64661] Sun, 14 November 2010 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jorel is currently offline  Jorel
Baron
I've this movie too and you won't be disappointed about the movie. The twist of the story is truly amazing. I've never seen such movies for quite a while now.
Re: Shutter Island [message #64775 is a reply to message #63668] Sat, 20 November 2010 18:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
compguy is currently offline  compguy
Chancellor
I haven't had a chance to see this movie yet. I am the only one in the family that will sit through this type of a movie, and I don't want to watch it by myself. I have heard great reviews, and can't wait.
Re: Shutter Island [message #64883 is a reply to message #63668] Wed, 24 November 2010 18:03 Go to previous message
Rockstar is currently offline  Rockstar
Master
Laughing This is by far one of my favorite thriller movies in a long time. I love Leonardo anyway! It was scary at times and just plain great. I watched it with my teenage daughter and her friends. They took me along for protection and support (movie theater) heck I had my eyes closed more than they did!

Let's chat!
Previous Topic: Justin Beiber fans
Next Topic: Glee Season 2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 16:37:29 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers