Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Chicken or Egg ?
Chicken or Egg ? [message #64758] Fri, 19 November 2010 01:52 Go to next message
Scots Rich is currently offline  Scots Rich
Chancellor
Thinking about that old adage "what comes first the chicken or the egg?" if, like me, you are both a music lover and movie buff - what usually comes first for you the movie narrative or the soundtrack ?

Rich
Re: Chicken or Egg ? [message #64766 is a reply to message #64758] Fri, 19 November 2010 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GoodVibrations is currently offline  GoodVibrations
Viscount
How about both? Too hard to answer because I have heard songs that I really liked before knowing they were associated with a movie. On the other hand, when seeing a movie, I discovered a song or music that was awesome and I had to go buy it.

Music is a tonic for the tired and weary mind
Re: Chicken or Egg ? [message #65005 is a reply to message #64766] Tue, 30 November 2010 11:17 Go to previous message
Scots Rich is currently offline  Scots Rich
Chancellor
Yes Good Vibrations, thinking about it you're right. Although I often don't register the tracks whilst watching a movie I just get a strong feeling that the music has contributed a lot to the narrative. I really enjoy seeing the music credits - there are always more songs in a movie than I expect.

Rich
Previous Topic: Music Downloads
Next Topic: Sin City
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 06:37:22 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers