Home » Audio » Movies & Music » What's your favorite song right now?
What's your favorite song right now? [message #64309] Tue, 12 October 2010 14:54 Go to next message
MusicDiva is currently offline  MusicDiva
Baron
My favorite song right now is "Take it off" by Ke$ha. I think it's such a fun song, and I can't get it out of my head. I even have it as my alarm in the morning lol Razz
Re: What's your favorite song right now? [message #64310 is a reply to message #64309] Tue, 12 October 2010 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adveser is currently offline  Adveser
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I don't know. My favorite song has always been Middletown Dreams by Rush.

Re: What's your favorite song right now? [message #64382 is a reply to message #64309] Tue, 19 October 2010 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
My favorite song right now is 300 MPH Torrential Outpour Blues. I'm on a White Stripes kick atm Smile My favorite song changes on a pretty frequent basis, though.
Re: What's your favorite song right now? [message #64637 is a reply to message #64309] Wed, 10 November 2010 21:28 Go to previous message
GoodVibrations is currently offline  GoodVibrations
Viscount
Got a lot of favorite songs, but if I had to choose one, I guess it would be 'The House That Built Me' by Miranda Lambert. I must admit however, that I am waiting for Crystal Bowersox first CD to come out because I really like her style. Also, I liked the way Lee Dewyze sang "Hallelujah" on American Idol. That performance was the best version I have ever heard of that song. Unfortunately, he changed it up a bit when he recorded it, and I prefer his original performance.

Music is a tonic for the tired and weary mind
Previous Topic: Who sings this song?
Next Topic: As Good As It Gets
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 05:02:30 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers