Home » Audio » General » Best Headset For Skype?
Best Headset For Skype? [message #64058] Mon, 20 September 2010 10:46 Go to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
I have tried out a few different headsets to use with Skype on my computer. I had been told that Plantronics is the best, but for some reason, the one that I am using now is not letting me hear clearly. I can't tell an "s" from an "f", for instance. Is there a better one to use specifically for Skype?
Re: Best Headset For Skype? [message #64062 is a reply to message #64058] Mon, 20 September 2010 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skylar
Esquire
I currently use a Razer Carcharias headset. They cost me about $80, and I must say they are the best headset I've owned. I use them for Skype, Ventrillo,the new G-mail phone and I hear very clearly and people say my voice is clear as a bell.
Re: Best Headset For Skype? [message #64102 is a reply to message #64062] Fri, 24 September 2010 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigMacAndCheese is currently offline  BigMacAndCheese
Baron
My current headphones were made by Pillar (yeah unknown huh, they were a freebie pass on!) But the sound is fine for online movies, Skype or whatever I need. It could be your headphones or just a Skype problem - it does tend to be a bit unreliable.
Re: Best Headset For Skype? [message #64113 is a reply to message #64058] Mon, 27 September 2010 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wonderwoll is currently offline  Wonderwoll
Baron
I agree with Big Mac that it is more likely to be a problem with your Skype connection or the actual headphones are not working properly. As far as I know all headsets work with Skype, here is a link to my cheap ones. Great sound, so you don't have to pay over the odds.
Re: Best Headset For Skype? [message #64259 is a reply to message #64058] Mon, 11 October 2010 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cuzido is currently offline  cuzido
Chancellor
I am not sure which are the best. I know you can find headsets that are suppose to be made specifically for Skype. I am not sure how good they are. I have a great headset unfortunately I couldn't tell you what kind it is since it was a freebie also.
Re: Best Headset For Skype? [message #64765 is a reply to message #64058] Fri, 19 November 2010 06:49 Go to previous message
Billie is currently offline  Billie
Chancellor
I have a relatively old laptop that does not have a built in webcam, so I needed both headset and webcam.

The best deal I found for the combination was with 'Logitech'.

The cost of this was £15, around $23.
Previous Topic: House-wide Intercom System
Next Topic: Collecting
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 10:01:49 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers