Home » Audio » General » Who's listening to ART Radio? (What song is playing now?)
Re: Who's listening to ART Radio? [message #61437 is a reply to message #61366] Sat, 21 November 2009 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Playing now:

Supertramp - Logical Song, from Supertramp
Re: Who's listening to ART Radio? [message #61461 is a reply to message #59394] Tue, 24 November 2009 18:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Playing now:

Lori Carson - Down Here, from Where It Goes
Re: Who's listening to ART Radio? [message #61955 is a reply to message #61461] Mon, 01 March 2010 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PR Audio is currently offline  PR Audio
Chancellor
Bob Dylan - Knocking on Heaven's Door playing now... Prob. my favorite Dylan tune.

Come visit!
www.praudio.com/site/
Re: Who's listening to ART Radio? [message #63842 is a reply to message #59394] Wed, 11 August 2010 20:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Soundbuzz is currently offline  Soundbuzz
Chancellor

Playing now:

The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris [4:52] - City of Angels [Original Soundtrack]

Very cool station! Thanks for the link Wayne.

The lunatics are in the hall.
Re: Who's listening to ART Radio? [message #63912 is a reply to message #59394] Mon, 23 August 2010 20:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigMacAndCheese is currently offline  BigMacAndCheese
Baron
Just had my first listen. Kate Bush was playing, not a song I had heard before (this woman's work) but I love her anyhow so no matter. I wonder what she is doing now? Good sound and it has made it into my bookmarks. Cheers.
Re: Who's listening to ART Radio? [message #63913 is a reply to message #63912] Wed, 25 August 2010 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
addictedtosound is currently offline  addictedtosound
Chancellor
According to her official website the last double album she released was back in 2005 called "Aerial". Nothing else reported on the site since then, makes me think she's still producing new material but waiting until it's right to release it.
Re: Who's listening to ART Radio? [message #64035 is a reply to message #59394] Thu, 16 September 2010 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wonderwoll is currently offline  Wonderwoll
Baron
This is what is playing in my ears now, it's probably too loud but I am liking it! Excellent guitar solo, though not long enough.

Collective Soul - Listen [4:14] - Disciplined Breakdown

I found this forum after someone recommended ART radio. It's a great show. Cheers all.
Re: Who's listening to ART Radio? [message #64163 is a reply to message #59394] Sat, 02 October 2010 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wolfgang is currently offline  Wolfgang
Chancellor
It's Saturday night and I'm cozied up in my divan reading articles online and just chilling out. I launched ART radio and now I feel more cozy.

Playing now: The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris - City of Angels [Original Soundtrack]
Re: Who's listening to ART Radio? [message #64187 is a reply to message #59394] Tue, 05 October 2010 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3dfreak is currently offline  3dfreak
Chancellor
I want to try ART radio. I'm an internet radio listener too Smile But I cannot seem to let it work. I'm using a Mac. Does it work in a Mac? Maybe I'm just missing something.
Re: Who's listening to ART Radio? [message #64192 is a reply to message #64187] Tue, 05 October 2010 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

The ART Radio link launches a Java applet that opens a small player window that shows the playlist. I have used it with Internet Explorer on Windows and Mozilla on Ubuntu Linux but not on a Mac. Your browser is Safari, isn't it? Can it run Java applets? Do you have to turn on Java to do so?

In any case, you can listen to ART Radio without the client player. AudioRoundTable.com pays Live365 to host our streaming audio, and to pass our licensing and royalty fees for the music content on to ASCAP and EMI. You can access the ART Radio stream there, at the link below.
Previous Topic: Ceramic Speaker Housing
Next Topic: Best books about Audio
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:45:08 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout