Home » Audio » General » Any suggestions for the best head unit for car audio build? (Gonna try to build a system)
Any suggestions for the best head unit for car audio build? [message #63358] Fri, 09 July 2010 03:50 Go to next message
JiminyCricket is currently offline  JiminyCricket
Baron
Couple of us are after having a bash at this. I get the impression from reading around that it is the most important part and I am prepared to pay a little more for a decent product. But after that I am stumped.

Anyone done it and been happy with the result?
Re: Any suggestions for the best head unit for car audio build? [message #63359 is a reply to message #63358] Fri, 09 July 2010 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
candoon is currently offline  candoon
Baron
I do not have the car I want yet to get a head unit. I have looked at some prices but there is just no way I can justify it for "the family car". Now I love my car do not get me wrong, but for a head unit like say even just a "decent one" I want it in my Mustang. Smile
Re: Any suggestions for the best head unit for car audio build? [message #63367 is a reply to message #63359] Sat, 10 July 2010 04:20 Go to previous message
JiminyCricket is currently offline  JiminyCricket
Baron
Ahhh so this will be a job for when your family are grown and gone and you get to buy a 'you' car? Hmmm, maybe you will have grandbabies by then and still be stuck Smile Very Happy
Previous Topic: Speaker pins broken
Next Topic: Roku Soundbridge
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 14:10:46 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout