Home » Audio » General » Sound sickness?
Sound sickness? [message #62956] Sat, 29 May 2010 00:38 Go to next message
Lyrica is currently offline  Lyrica
Chancellor
I've often wondered if sounds can actually make you sick. Some death metal type music actually makes my stomach queasy and some music can actually trigger migraines for me. Am I nuts or is there some truth to this?
Re: Sound sickness? [message #62960 is a reply to message #62956] Sat, 29 May 2010 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thermionic is currently offline  Thermionic
Master
Lyrica wrote on Sat, 29 May 2010 00:38
I've often wondered if sounds can actually make you sick. Some death metal type music actually makes my stomach queasy and some music can actually trigger migraines for me. Am I nuts or is there some truth to this?

Yes, sounds can indeed make you sick. It's a long proven, well-established fact that music can have a profound physical effect, and any music you find offensive will almost certainly affect you negatively. Certain music (such as the death metal you mentioned) gives me a headache in mere seconds, and some music literally makes me feel nauseous. No joke.

Going a little further, there are certain notes that have a powerful effect on the mind and body, especially infrasonic frequencies (those below 20 Hz). For example, 12Hz is famous as the "vomit frequency," as it causes severe nausea. 7Hz is the "death frequency," which will actually kill you if loud enough.

Other frequencies can make you anxious and depressed, some make you lethargic, docile, and fatigued, some make you fearful and disoriented, etc.

The Nazis did a lot of experimentation with infrasonic sound, and found a certain frequency that would create anger and aggression. They would deploy hidden infrasonic devices during Hitler's speeches, ensuring the crowd was whipped into a supercharged frenzy of anger, hatred, and violence in response to his words.

There's also been a lot of research into higher bass frequencies, those from 20Hz to 100Hz. They too can have powerful negative effects, such as nausea, vertigo and dizziness, anxiety, fatigue, headache, etc.

There used to be a guy across the street who built competition car stereos. He had this one particular bass test CD that had a sweeping bass tone from infrasonic up to maybe 80Hz, and then back down. When he played it, my kitchen cabinet doors would bounce, stuff would rattle, and I'd immediately become nauseous. I have no idea how he kept from puking, being right there next to the car.

Thermionic Smile

Re: Sound sickness? [message #62961 is a reply to message #62960] Sat, 29 May 2010 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lyrica is currently offline  Lyrica
Chancellor
Thank you Thermionic, you are so thorough with your explanations. I'm going to look more into this myself. This is very interesting, yet quite frightening at the same time. If I understand correctly, a person, or a population could be "hit" with various frequencies to achieve a specific response and they would never know what hit'em ...after the event there would be no evidence that they were 'manipulated'.
Schumann Resonance [message #62970 is a reply to message #62960] Sat, 29 May 2010 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I remember a discovery channel show about Nicola Tesla that said his Colorado Springs experiments were essentially attempts to resonate the Earth at around 7Hz, making it effectively become a large transformer core. He was hoping to distribute energy via wireless transmission. I also know that Schumann resonances fall in this range, and those are natural resonant frequencies of the Earth's electromagnetic field. So maybe there's something to it.
Re: Schumann Resonance [message #63030 is a reply to message #62970] Wed, 02 June 2010 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master
Lyrica wrote on Sat, 29 May 2010 15:39
This is very interesting, yet quite frightening at the same time. If I understand correctly, a person, or a population could be "hit" with various frequencies to achieve a specific response and they would never know what hit'em ...after the event there would be no evidence that they were 'manipulated'.

Yes, you are exactly correct. And, it's already been done, and not only in the example of Nazi Germany that I mentioned. It's already been tested and perfected by at least two nations, the U.S. and Russia. This is a subject I've studied in great depth over the past several years, and have amassed a rather extensive and thorough library of reference materials on. As a matter of fact, it's one of the chapters in a book I'm writing, believe it or not. I'll lay some initial groundwork to better explain this, but first......Wayne, if my posts are inappropriate here in the General Audio forum, please accept my apologies and move them to The Tower.

It takes very little energy input to create huge, ever-increasing oscillations in an object, if the input energy's oscillation frequency matches the object's resonant frequency. Von Nostrand's Scientific Encyclopedia, Seventh Edition defines resonance as:

"Every physical system (i.e. all bodies, structures, mediums, etc.) has one or more natural (or fundamental) vibration frequencies, characteristic of the system itself and determined by constants pertaining to the system. If such a system is given impulses with some arbitrary frequency, it will necessarily vibrate with that frequency, even though it is not one of those natural to it."

These "forced vibrations" may be very feeble, but if the impressed frequency is varied, the response becomes rapidly more vigorous whenever any one of the natural (i.e. Fundamental or a harmonic of that Fundamental) frequencies is approached.

Its amplitude often increasing many fold as an exact synchronism (i.e. or at a harmonic of the natural) frequency is reached. This effect is known as resonance. The greatest vibration will be induced in a system at its natural or fundamental frequency (or at a harmonic thereof)."

Buildings and bridges in earthquake-prone areas are designed so that their resonant frequencies are well above those of typical earthquake frequencies and their harmonics. Many skyscrapers have counterweight pendulums down their core that offset and cancel resonances. Wind blowing across a structure causes it to vibrate just like a bow across a violin string, and this must be taken into account when designing it.

The old Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington state is one of the most famous examples in history. It was the 3rd longest suspension bridge in the world and therefore massive and sturdy, but it was designed and built without proper attention to resonance. Sustained 40 mph wind conditions on the morning of November 7, 1940 caused it to oscillate violently, as if in an earthquake, and its main span crumbled and collapsed. It had been open for a mere 4 months.

The Bronx Whitestone Bridge, which is of almost identical design to the failed Tacoma Narrows Bridge, was reinforced shortly after the collapse. Steel trusses were installed on both sides of the deck to weigh down and stiffen the bridge in an effort to reduce oscillation. In 2003, the stiffening trusses were removed and aerodynamic fiberglass fairings were installed along both sides of the road deck, so that wind could not cause the deck to oscillate through a form of resonance known as "aeroelasticity."

No doubt about it, resonance is some mighty parful stuff...

Wayne mentioned Nikola Tesla's experimentation at his Colorado Springs laboratory. It was there he proved that the earth was a conductor, and he produced artificial lightning with discharges of tens of millions of volts and up to 135 feet long. The thunder was heard 25 miles away. It was also there that he found what he called the greatest discovery of his life, terrestrial stationary waves, and used them to demonstrate wireless electrical transmission by lighting 200 unconnected light bulbs at distance of 25 miles.

He discovered that the fundamental resonant frequency of the Earth was around 8 Hz. This was later named the Schumann Resonance after the physicist who predicted it mathematically in 1952, although it was Tesla who had discovered and documented it half a century earlier.

Tesla found that the resonances occur because the area between the the Earth's surface and the conductive ionosphere layer of the atmosphere forms a closed waveguide, that causes it to act as a resonant cavity. The cavity is naturally excited by the electric currents in lightning, therefore Tesla's artificial lightning also had the power to excite it.

He experimented with transmitting extremely low frequencies through the ground, as well as beaming energy skyward via his magnifying transmitter into the Schumann cavity, and discovered that he could achieve "electron cyclotron resonance heating" of the ionosphere. As a result, he deduced that he could alter the Earth's magnetic field and create electromagnetic pulses, produce any weather phenomena imaginable, trigger earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, use it as a weapon to destroy a thousand airplanes at a distance of several hundred miles or incinerate large areas anywhere on Earth with unbelievably powerful energy discharges, and yes, even control human behavior and emotions.

He discovered that our alpha brain waves resonate at the same frequency as the Schumann Resonance, and conducted experiments on the effect of ELF (Extreme Low Frequency) resonances on human consciousness. One of his Colorado Springs experiments inadvertently triggered the release of an intense bolt of ionospheric energy, that traveled back through his transmitter into the power grid, instantly frying the generators at the local power station.

So disturbing were some of Tesla's inventions and discoveries, he feared their potential abuse by a single government power. He distributed them in pieces to Canada, Germany, Russia, and the U.S. in order to force them to work together to build it, creating mutual dependency and cooperation. But, he was unaware of the shadowy secret societies that operated behind the scenes in each of those nations' governments, to control world events and bring about a one-world globalist agenda so evil that Tesla could not have comprehended it. They soon covertly put together the pieces of the puzzle, and the results can be seen today (more on this later).

When Tesla died in 1943, within hours the FBI arrived and confiscated several trunks filled with his papers and notebooks. They were classified as top secret, and held by the government for many years before a small handful were released and placed in a museum. The rest are still being held by the government, as are many of his inventions. Of the over 700 inventions Tesla patented, many were classified as military secrets under the National Security Act, and to this day remain as such.

Thermionic
The Russian Woodpecker [message #63031 is a reply to message #63030] Wed, 02 June 2010 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master
Now, moving back to my earlier statement about Tesla's technology being perfected by the U.S. and Russia....

On July 4, 1976, a new, extremely powerful radio signal was detected worldwide. Its origin was triangulated as Ukraine, and it was aimed directly at New York City. Because of its sharp, repetitive pulses at 10Hz, the transmission was dubbed "The Woodpecker Signal" by U.S. amateur radio operators.

On July 7, the signal's power level increased. NYC citizens observed a purple corona, like St. Elmo's Fire, glowing atop power poles and other pointed objects. Then, the signal suddenly stopped, at which exact moment much of eastern New York was plunged into darkness as the city's Edison Power Plant was burned out, just as with Tesla's experiment at Colorado Springs.

The Woodpecker Signal soon resumed, and at varying radio frequencies and schedules of operation, usually for about 7 minutes at a time. It disrupted radio and TV communications worldwide over the next decade, and could sometimes even be heard over telephone circuits! All these devices had to be fitted with tuned filters to block its effects.

Although it was never "officially" recognized by the U.S. government to be the cause of the NYC blackout, it was quite obviously the culprit, although it was not again known to create phenomena of that magnitude. It became less frequent over time, and continued only intermittently throughout the '80s before falling silent in 1989.

After the fall of the Soviet Union, it was finally made public that the Woodpecker Signal had been transmitted from a massive antenna array standing 500 feet tall and over half a mile long, known as Duga-3. It was confirmed to be part of a long-range, over-the-horizon radar system, along with various classified military research projects. The site is only 10 km from the Chernobyl Nuclear Plant and is highly contaminated, hence it has reportedly been permanently deactivated.

So where does the U.S. fit into this at? Declassified documents show that on June 18, 1977, the U.S. government became covert partners with the Soviets in these operations by sending them sophisticated scientific equipment for further research and development, despite the official "enemy status" between the two nations. That same year, the Russians tested a prototype particle beam weapon in space, that was tens of times more powerful than those in experimental research in the U.S.. Amazingly, the secret code name given the U.S. operations was.......Project Woodpecker.

The Russian Woodpecker Signal may have stopped in 1989, but Project Woodpecker lives on. In the The Tulsa World newspaper on January 11, 1994, there was a small article entitled: "Weapons Designers Win Secret Award." An excerpt from the article stated, "The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory has won an award. The award is on display, and the staff is very proud. But, they can't say what the honor was for. It's a secret. Its 21 member "Project Woodpecker" team was cited for its achievements, and won the Intelligence Community Seal Medallion, an award from the CIA and National Security Agency. The citation says the award was for solving complex problems."

Thermionic
HAARP [message #63032 is a reply to message #63031] Wed, 02 June 2010 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master
That brings us to HAARP (High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program), which was built under the SDI (Strategic Defense Initiative) of the Reagan Administration, otherwise known as "Star Wars." HAARP is jointly managed by the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy, and operates under extremely high security and classified status. The HAARP complex is built on a a 23-acre site in Gakona, Alaska, and consists of 180 towers, 72 feet in height, forming a phased array transmitter with 3 gigawatts (3 billion watts) of radiated power, making it the most powerful on Earth. The complex even has its own power station and water/sewage treatment facilities.

It appears that the primary shortwave transmitter at HAARP, called the IRI (Ionospheric Research Instrument), has been built according to a design patented by the late Dr. Bernard Eastlund, a top physicist whose research and consulting firm catered to customers such as DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency), the shadowy agency that deals with many of the military's top secret "black programs." Dr. Eastlund even once tried to convince the government of its need for an apparatus similar in function to HAARP, but many times greater in size and power.

Eastlund's U.S. Patent 5,038,664 has the esoteric name "Method For Producing A Shell Of Relativistic Particles At An Altitude Above The Earth's Surface." As with most modern patents, it's long on theory but short on its actual description of how the device is built, the reasoning being any person knowledgeable in the field would be able to build a device that could perform according to the specifications and demonstrate the claims. As such, HAARP does this quite well. The patent was approved in 1991, so it can be assumed that many improvements have been made by now.

Put simply, the patent describes a method using a radio beam aimed into the ionosphere, where shortwave pulses from 1 to 3.6 MHz are applied to excite the electrons in the ionosphere. Then the antenna is turned so as to align with the magnetic field lines in the magnetosphere, and ELF waves (in the audio range) are applied which then drive the hot electrons upward into the magnetic containment "bottle" of the magnetosphere where they remain trapped.

The reason for the unique location in Gakona, Alaska is that the transmitter array is almost directly below the auroral electrojet where the magnetosphere intersects the ionosphere, hence the magnetic field lines there are nearly vertical. As a result, both operations described in the patent can be performed simultaneously and without re-aiming the antenna. Thus, the shortwave pulses heat the ionospheric electrons and the powerful ULF (Ultra Low Frequency) and ELF component of the pulses shoots the electrons up into the magnetosphere at the same time. There are several other "black program" arrays like HAARP in operation around the world, but facilities such as Arecibo in Puerto Rico and VOA Delano in California are too far away from the auroral electrojet to accomplish both these functions.

The stated purpose of these functions is to enhance the number and density of hot electrons in the magnetosphere so it will become more radio-reflective. Some of the beneficial reasons for making the magnetosphere into a radio reflector are listed in the patent. Of course, none of the military uses for a radio/radar mirror out at several earth diameters above the surface are listed. Potential military applications of HAARP include long-range ground-penetrating radar tomography, over-the-horizon radar, submarine communications, weather modification, ICBM missle defense, remote target destruction, and of course, mind control.

The basic technique for target neutralization is the same method as used for increasing radio reflectivity, except that the stored energy is suddenly released from a chosen point in the sky, just as Tesla inadvertently did at his Colorado Springs laboratory when he knocked out the local power station. However, keep in mind that HAARP has several orders of magnitude more power than Tesla's magnifying transmitter.

This array (and others like it around the world) has the potential to instantaneously deliver the equivalent energy of a nuclear detonation to a faraway target without warning, without a missile, and without nuclear radiation fallout, just as Tesla claimed he could do, but no doubt with much greater power and accuracy. One of the 12 U.S. patents referring to the HAARP apparatus is titled: U.S. Patent No. 4,873,928: "Nuclear-Sized Explosions Without Radiation."

Therefore, HAARP could be used to attack a distant, widespread area with thermal and blast effects equal to nuclear weapons, or alternately focus its energy tightly to vaporize pinpoint targets such as small groups of people, even those in an underground bunker or cave network. Such an attack could easily evade detection by the public at large.

The trick to using such a weapon with underground targets is to find the target in the first place, and the same array that may be used to deliver the effect can also be used to find the target. HAARP can be used for ground-penetrating radar tomography, which can reveal the existence of underground installations. Oil and gas exploration is commonly done with similar ground-penetrating phased radar tomography, but with devices having about 30 watts of radio transmission energy, not 3 billion watts! One can therefore conclude that HAARP has practically no limitations when it comes to detecting underground installations of any size and type.

Sound crazy? Well, the Navy readily admits that HAARP is used for communication with its ballistic missile submarines, by means of ELF waves that penetrate the entire Earth and its oceans. This allows commands to be transmitted worldwide to submarines cruising at depths where conventional radio reception is impossible. There you have it.

As a missle defense system, HAARP could create a highly charged energy shield from incoming weapons, much like the forcefields of science fiction lore.

Then, there's the potential for weather modification. Dr. Michel Chossudovsky is a Professor of Economics at the University of Ottawa, and the author of The Globalization of Poverty. He writes in his book, "The World's climate can now be modified as part of a new generation of sophisticated weapons. Both the Americans and the Russians have developed the capabilities to manipulate the World's climate. In the U.S., the technology is being perfected under the High-Frequency Active Aural Research Program (HAARP) as part of the "Star Wars" Strategic Defence Initiative. Recent scientific evidence suggests that HAARP has the ability of potentially triggering floods, droughts, hurricanes and earthquakes.

From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction. Potentially, it constitutes an instrument of conquest capable of selectively destabilising the agricultural and ecological systems of entire regions. Despite a vast body of scientific knowledge, the issue of deliberate climatic manipulations for military use has never been explicitly part of the UN agenda on climate change. Neither the official delegations nor the environmental action groups participating in the Hague Conference on Climate Change have raised the broad issue of "weather warfare" or "environmental modification techniques (ENMOD)" as relevant to an understanding of climate change.

The clash between official negotiators, environmentalists, and American lobbies has centered entirely on Washington's outright refusal to abide by commitments on carbon dioxide reduction targets under the Kyoto protocol. The impacts of military technologies on the World's climate are not an object of discussion or concern. Narrowly confined to greenhouse gases, the ongoing debate on climate change serves Washington's strategic and defense objectives well."

World-renowned environmental health scientist Dr. Rosalie Bertell confirms that "U.S. military scientists are working on weather systems as a potential weapon. The methods include the enhancing of storms and the diverting and manipulation of water vapor rivers in the Earth's atmosphere to produce targeted droughts or floods."

In the 1970s, the Carter Administration's National Security Advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski, had foreseen in his book "Between Two Ages" that: "Technology will make available, to the leaders of major nations, techniques for conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of the security forces need be appraised... Techniques of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm."

Marc Filterman, a former high-ranking French military officer, outlines several types of "unconventional weapons" using radio frequencies in his book. He refers to "weather war," indicating that the U.S. and the Soviet Union had "already mastered the know-how needed to unleash sudden climate changes (hurricanes, drought) by the early 1980s." These technologies make it "possible to trigger atmospheric disturbances by using ELF waves."

A simulation study of future defense "scenarios" commissioned by the U.S. Air Force calls for "U.S. aerospace forces to 'own the weather' by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to war-fighting applications."

Finally, two more HAARP-related patents by Dr. Bernard Eastlund that relate to weather modification are Patent No. 4,686,605 "Method and Apparatus for Altering a Region in the Earth's Atmosphere, Ionosphere, and/or Magnetosphere," and Patent No. 4,712,155 "Method And Apparatus For Creating An Artificial Electron Cyclotron Heating Region Of Plasma." The latter mirrors the methods employed by Tesla at his Colorado Springs laboratory some 85 years earlier, which he failed to patent.

Interestingly enough, Dr. Eastlund published two research papers on electromagnetically-manipulated weather modification, in 1998 and 1999.

Thermionic
Re: HAARP [message #63033 is a reply to message #63032] Wed, 02 June 2010 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master
Finally, HAARP's potential as a mass mind control weapon is staggering, using its ELF resonances to affect alpha brain waves in humans on an unprecedented scale. As mentioned earlier, the fundamental Schumann waves are identical in frequency to our own alpha brainwaves, and it has been proven that the use of ELF irradiation can change a person's thoughts, mood, and/or emotions.

In the early 1960s, renowned medical and parapsychological researcher Dr. Andrija Puharich published his findings concerning various mental effects of ELF wave exposure, specifically that 7.83 Hz (the fundamental Schumann Resonance frequency) made a person feel content, relaxed, and refreshed, that 10.80 Hz caused angry, aggressive, riotous behavior; and that 6.6 Hz caused depression and sadness. It has since been discovered that 10 Hz puts people into a trance-like state, where thinking and reasoning become labored and difficult.

Although many strange happenings worldwide over the past 15 or so years have been attributed to clandestine HAARP operations, one incident in particular stands out.

Michael Edward, a writer for The World Vision Portal, experienced some very strange things during Hurricane Charley in 2004. He later interviewed hundreds of people who were in its direct path, and discovered a definite pattern in their stories that mirrored his. At first, it appeared that this was the effect of rapid barometric pressure changes that accompany powerful hurricanes. But, people were not just describing the pressure they felt in their ears or the other physical signs of rapid pressure changes. Rather, they were describing extreme mental and mood changes they could not control.

About an hour before the center of Hurricane Charley passed over, survivors have described how they became very tired, depressed, and lethargic. While an approaching hurricane would depress just about anyone anticipating its arrival, the depression every survivor has described was not the fear and anxiety related depression such anticipation would typically invoke. This was an overall mental and physical depression that even affected them with general body aches and a widespread feeling of non-well being. Almost all said it was as if they were drugged with a strong pain medication, but without the "goofy" or "stoned" side effects. They could do the things they needed to do, such as get mattresses into their bathrooms to huddle under, but their thinking seemed surreal and cloudy.

When the eye passed over, they described feeling "numbed, both mentally and physically." While a few took a look outside to see if it was all over, most said they just didn't have a thought to do anything other than sleep and not move an inch from where they were. When the backside of Charley came, the same numbness as in the beginning again overwhelmed them.

This went on even well after Charley's fury had passed, from 1 to 3 hours later. Stupor, hypnotized, trance, under a spell, and zombie were the most common descriptions. Even though they were aware that the hurricane was over, they were mentally unable to do anything and just wanted to sleep. Nearly all just stayed put, and many didn't even bother to check their own surroundings. Nothing made sense, it was hard to get words spoken past a mental thought, and there was no fear or care about anything.

Edward wrote, "Personally, Charley was the third hurricane direct hit I have lived through, yet I never felt the same symptoms with the first two as I did with Charley. I experienced the same as all those who survived this hurricane with me. We all felt the exact same way before, during, and after, and we all agree that it was very odd the way we felt mentally and physically for those few hours. Moreso, those of us who have lived through previous hurricanes all agree that we never felt like this during our previous experiences. Our experience with Hurricane Charley was unique and different."

If HAARP was involved, this would account for the mental and physical phenomena described above. But more than that, it would also account for the rapid change in Hurricane Charley's direction. Scalar electromagnetic mind and weather manipulation are accomplished in the same ELF range; a proven scientific fact established by both Tesla and many scientists since.

When Charley was approaching Jamaica, a bizarre and unprecedented thing happened. It was following the forecasted course that would take it directly across the center of Jamaica, but suddenly made a perfectly arched curve to the south, and then ended up precisely back on its original predicted track after it had swung around the island.

It was forecast to make landfall in the Tampa area, but instead made another unexpected sharp turn directly into Port Charlotte, far to the south. Since the time hurricane paths have been recorded, no hurricane ever acted like Charley did or followed such an erratic path.

But wait, there's more! As if HAARP isn't enough, there's also GWEN (Ground Wave Emergency Network), which was built a few years prior to HAARP. GWEN is a network of transmitter towers placed across the U.S., said to allow communications with strategic nuclear bombers during a nuclear war. Its ELF transmissions are relatively immune from the radio-disrupting effects of a high-altitude nuclear explosion's electromagnetic pulse, ensuring that the President can get a launching order through to the bombers in a post-nuclear detonation environment.

However, soon after the GWEN system's activation it was discovered that it bathed the entire country in an artificial magnetic field, from about 20 feet deep in the ground to around 500 ft. in altitude. This artificial ground wave spread out over North America like a spider's web, and it became very obvious that every person in the U.S. could be simultaneously mind-controlled by ELF emissions, or just those in certain areas if so chosen. Lovely, eh?

Public reception of GWEN was sour from the beginning, ranging from angry electrical utilities who had to deal with its massive electrical interference, to politicians who tried to stop it, to public protests, awareness campaigns, and petitions against it. In 1994, a mere two years after it had went fully operational, the Air Force announced that GWEN was to be replaced by a satellite-based system and dismantled. GWEN-related contracts would be terminated, with the exception of funding appropriated for its dismantlement.

In 1999, the Air Force claimed the transition from GWEN to MILSTAR (MILitary Strategic and TActical Relay satellite) was complete, and all GWEN funding was officially terminated on the government books by the end of that year. However, more than ten years later, not a single GWEN site has been dismantled, and they are still standing in 20 states. As a matter of fact, several have recently been outfitted with new, very strange looking antenna arrays.....

Hope you're not reading this just before bedtime..... Shocked

Thermionic
Re: HAARP [message #63034 is a reply to message #63033] Wed, 02 June 2010 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Cool stuff, very interesting! I remember hearing about that on the Art Bell show. Thanks for the detailed write-up!

Re: Sound sickness? [message #63131 is a reply to message #62956] Thu, 10 June 2010 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Chuckles101 is currently offline  Chuckles101
Chancellor
It is true that certain frequencies of sound can make different people feel nauseous. Some can actually make you excrete (known as the brown sound for a reason!).
Previous Topic: Recording
Next Topic: Ear health
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 02:10:42 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout