Home » Audio » Movies & Music » The Beatles
The Beatles [message #61854] Mon, 15 February 2010 08:08 Go to next message
AudioAJ is currently offline  AudioAJ
Chancellor
Anyone else a big Beatles fan around here? Their music has definitely stood the test of time. There's usually something by The Beatles being played around my house. Even my kids sing their songs.
Re: The Beatles [message #61859 is a reply to message #61854] Mon, 15 February 2010 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lazarus is currently offline  Lazarus
Chancellor
I cannot say that I am a big fan of the Beatles, but I enjoy their songs. Many of them are memorable, like Imagine and Yesterday. I get hard time playing Yesterday on guitar tough. The chords are hard to play.
Re: The Beatles [message #62064 is a reply to message #61854] Sat, 13 March 2010 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
If you like the Beatles I can recommend getting the Mono Box Set. It sounds quite nice.
Re: The Beatles [message #62092 is a reply to message #62064] Mon, 15 March 2010 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AudioAJ is currently offline  AudioAJ
Chancellor
Shane wrote on Sat, 13 March 2010 11:34
If you like the Beatles I can recommend getting the Mono Box Set. It sounds quite nice.

When they came out with their cd collection about 20+ years ago, my wife bought it for me for my birthday. I'll have to check the Mono Box set to see what's the difference between the two.
Re: The Beatles [message #62872 is a reply to message #61854] Wed, 26 May 2010 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lyrica is currently offline  Lyrica
Chancellor
How could anyone not like the Beatles. In their career they covered so many styles, there is pretty much something for everyone. I have a great memory of my brother and I sitting in the kitchen learning how to play Norwegian Wood together, me on the flute and him on the guitar. Good stuff.
Re: The Beatles [message #63307 is a reply to message #61854] Fri, 02 July 2010 16:47 Go to previous message
rockhound is currently offline  rockhound
Chancellor
I've been a Beatles fan since they first came out. Over the years I have managed to collect all of the US release and some UK released albums. Wore some vinyl out (a few times) replaced with CD's and digital. They never get old. My thirteen year old daughter even thinks they're great.
Previous Topic: Griffin & Phoenix
Next Topic: LOST-
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 06:09:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout