Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Alice In Wonderland (Movie)
icon14.gif  Alice In Wonderland [message #60121] Wed, 08 July 2009 10:43 Go to next message
bethoven is currently offline  bethoven
Esquire
It is Tim Burton's new movie. A rendition of a classic cartoon to be released in USA on the 5th of March 2010. Starring Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter, Helena Bonham Carter as The Red Queen, and Anne Hathaway as The White Queen. Try to check this out guys. Is it as interesting as the director's previous movies? Very Happy

index.php?t=getfile&id=42&private=0
Re: Alice In Wonderland [message #61877 is a reply to message #60121] Tue, 16 February 2010 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DaBase is currently offline  DaBase
Baron
Johnny Depp looks crazy as the mad hatter in this movie and in this poster he looks a little like Elijah Wood. I can't wait to see this movie though. I like all of Tim Burton's movies and I think it will be interesting to see his interpretation of this classic movie.
Re: Alice In Wonderland [message #61878 is a reply to message #61877] Tue, 16 February 2010 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Yeah, I'm eager to see that movie too. Burton is hit and miss for me though - loved Edward Scissorhands and some of the animated stuff but others are downright weird. The Willy Wonka remake was hard to watch for me. Wilder was way better than Depp, in my opinion. Wilder was eccentric but Depp was just creepy.

Re: Alice In Wonderland [message #61897 is a reply to message #60121] Wed, 17 February 2010 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lazarus is currently offline  Lazarus
Chancellor
I have seen the thriller and it looked fantastic, just like other Tim Burton's movies. I cannot wait to see this movie.I am not a big fan of Johnny Depp, but he is a good actor and always play well in Burton's movies.
Re: Alice In Wonderland [message #61917 is a reply to message #61897] Sun, 21 February 2010 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sadie is currently offline  Sadie
Chancellor
I have to agree with Wayne about the Willy Wonka thing. Remaking that movie was almost criminal. I don't think anybody could ever compare to Gene Wilder in that role.

Anyway, I am looking forward to checking out Alice in Wonderland. I do like Johnny Depp for the most part and I think he and Burton usually do good things together.
Re: Alice In Wonderland [message #61964 is a reply to message #61917] Tue, 02 March 2010 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lazarus is currently offline  Lazarus
Chancellor
Sadie wrote on Sun, 21 February 2010 11:06
I have to agree with Wayne about the Willy Wonka thing. Remaking that movie was almost criminal. I don't think anybody could ever compare to Gene Wilder in that role.

It's a shame but I have to admit that I haven't watched the original Willy Wonka with Gene Wilder. Embarassed Willy Wonka starring Johnny Depp looks great and I like the movie. Did Gene Wilder really perform much better than Johnny Depp did?
Re: Alice In Wonderland [message #61968 is a reply to message #61964] Tue, 02 March 2010 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I think Wilder was more likable in the original Wonka movie, that's all. I like Depp in a lot of stuff, but in Willy Wonka, I thought he was kind of creepy.

Re: Alice In Wonderland [message #62036 is a reply to message #60121] Wed, 10 March 2010 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lancelot is currently offline  Lancelot
Viscount
I haven't seen Alice in Wonderland yet even though it is already released in cinemas. It just don't have enough thrill from the trailers or previews. Maybe I like the classics better.
Re: Alice In Wonderland [message #62219 is a reply to message #60121] Tue, 30 March 2010 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AudioAJ is currently offline  AudioAJ
Chancellor
My niece went to the see the movie and didn't like it because Johnny Depp looked too much like a clown and she's afraid of clowns. Laughing
Re: Alice In Wonderland [message #62220 is a reply to message #62219] Tue, 30 March 2010 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Depp does look pretty spooky in those movie posters. Laughing

Previous Topic: Angels & Demons
Next Topic: State of Play
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 12:32:40 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio