Home » Audio » General » Lone Star Audio Fest dates have been set.
Lone Star Audio Fest dates have been set. [message #61378] Sun, 15 November 2009 10:46 Go to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Ok folks, the dates for this years LSAF are May 14-16. I received no emails back about these dates being an issue, so we went for it. Rooms are $99 per night and the reservation code is LSA. To get the rate you will need to book by April 30th.

To book a room please goto this website:
http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/DALTXES-LSA-20100512/index.jhtml

or call 1-800-Embassy.

The direct phone number to the hotel is: 972-234-3300
and they can connect you to the Embassy reservation center.

I will be sending out formal invitations via email again this year, so look for an email from: lonestaraudiofest _at_yahoo_dot_com.
Hope to see you all there this year!!!!

Shane
Re: Lone Star Audio Fest dates have been set. [message #61379 is a reply to message #61378] Sun, 15 November 2009 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Excellent, Shane, thanks!

I'll put the dates on the LSAF website, and make my reservation!

Re: Lone Star Audio Fest dates have been set. [message #61394 is a reply to message #61378] Tue, 17 November 2009 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SteveBrown is currently offline  SteveBrown
Grand Master
Pretty sure I'll be there.
Re: Lone Star Audio Fest dates have been set. [message #61732 is a reply to message #61394] Sat, 16 January 2010 00:44 Go to previous message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
It's time to start inviting people!!! I sent out an initial round of invites to previous attendees right after the dates were set, but it was still early. Now that it's past the first of the year it's time to get busy. I'll be sending out a 2nd round of invites this weekend as well as posting on the Bottlehead, Head-Fi, Headwize, DIYtube forums, and possibly even AA (gasp!!). If anyone wants to post about the LSAF 2010 on forums they visit, I most wholeheartedly encourage it. It can't hurt to extend the exposure of the show. If you do post about it, if you could send me an email about what forum that would help me keep track. Also remember to refresh your post occasionally to keep it towards the top where people will see it, otherwise they get buried if they don't receive many replies.

...Shane
Previous Topic: Puzzled - Please help
Next Topic: Building A Vintage STEREO System (recommendation)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 17:44:39 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio