Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Blue Velvet
Blue Velvet [message #6063] Thu, 01 September 2005 12:29 Go to next message
brain_states is currently offline  brain_states
Viscount
Another "Lyncher", again its a very different movie. Protraying teh madness behind the scenes in the criminal underworld in a small town. Good flick though odd..

Re: Blue Velvet [message #6064 is a reply to message #6063] Fri, 02 September 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I kind of liked that movie, sort of like Mulholland Drive. Isabella Rossellini is pretty hot too, so that's a bonus.

Re: Blue Velvet [message #6077 is a reply to message #6064] Sun, 04 September 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
The Cult! Dennis Hopper is fantastic - from spooky "sexy" scenes to abnormal violence...one of the best films "negative persons" of all times. Hey, his experience of Roy Orbison song, high on some unknown gas - from tears to demonic violence... I just can`t look at R. Orbison like before:-)

Re: Blue Velvet [message #6079 is a reply to message #6077] Mon, 05 September 2005 03:35 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

You're so right! Dennis Hopper seems to always play that role. He's a likeable psychotic in almost every movie I've seen him in.

Previous Topic: the killers, Hot Fuss
Next Topic: Cutthroat Island
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 11:15:17 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout