Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Music from LSAF (What did you hear that you liked?)
Re: Music from LSAF [message #59612 is a reply to message #59478] Fri, 03 July 2009 17:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Live at the Rainbow Room and Never Never Land were the first CD's I heard of her's. Turned me off big time for the reasons you mentioned. Then she came to Amarillo a couple of summers ago. Changed my mind hearing her live.
Re: Music from LSAF [message #59614 is a reply to message #59612] Fri, 03 July 2009 21:50 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently online  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
I came ar her from the other direction. The first songs I heard were great, so that sort of set my expectations pretty high. When I bought a few CDs, I found some that I really liked but some she seemed like a nervous girl trying too hard to be a sultry seductress. Somewhere, she meets in the middle, keeping the innocense of her youth but having the experience to give her calm confidence. That is the Jane I like to see and hear. She has that on some cuts, for sure.
Previous Topic: Star Trek Enterprise
Next Topic: "Best Of" collections.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 16:49:36 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout