Home » Audio » LSAF » Ready for LSAF? (What'cha bringing?)
Ready for LSAF? [message #59350] Mon, 08 June 2009 22:03 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
I can't believe it - Less than two weeks!
I'm bringing four π speakers and three π subs.

Getting psyched! Cool
Re: Ready for LSAF? [message #59353 is a reply to message #59350] Tue, 09 June 2009 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I'm bringing myself Laughing

I'm bringing the Abraxas 12B4 to sell and I'll bring my 5150 guitar amp if anyone is interested.
Re: Ready for LSAF? [message #59367 is a reply to message #59350] Thu, 11 June 2009 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norris Wilson is currently offline  Norris Wilson
Grand Master
I am still not sure that we will be able to make it.

If Diana and I can come, it will be for Saturday only.

By chance that we miss this years event. I hope it turns out to be the best LSAF to date. And that it will grow into the future.

NW
Re: Ready for LSAF? [message #59368 is a reply to message #59367] Thu, 11 June 2009 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Darn! I really hope to see you and Diana there!

I was kinda hoping you'd be able to click some pics this year too. You did a great job last year!
Re: Ready for LSAF? [message #59370 is a reply to message #59368] Thu, 11 June 2009 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Wayne, I'll be bringing my camera again this year. So we should be able to get a few pics. But this year I'm gonna spend more time listening.
Re: Ready for LSAF? [message #59371 is a reply to message #59370] Thu, 11 June 2009 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Excellent. I was wondering how we would get pics for the LSAF website. There will be some ezines there, so that's cool, but we really need pics for the LSAF website too. Melessa can't, she'll be taking care of Eddie. She won't even be there for the most part. Norris maybe can't be there, so that's iffy. If you could snap a few pics in each room, that would really be great.
Re: Ready for LSAF? [message #59372 is a reply to message #59371] Thu, 11 June 2009 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Plan on it!
Re: Ready for LSAF? [message #59381 is a reply to message #59350] Mon, 15 June 2009 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRCope is currently offline  DRCope
Master
I'll be bringing the new Audio Note Zero lineup:

http://www.triodeandco.us/Images/anzerostack.jpg

iZero - Stereo integrated push-pull ECL82 amp - 9 w/ch.

CDT Zero/II - Second generation Zero transport using a Philips front loading transport mechanism.

DAC 0.1x - Second generation Zero DAC, this time with non-oversampling and without filters. 6111WA tube output.

Zero/II - Second generation Zero Phono Stage using 6112 and 6111WA tubes.

Also feeding the music hunger will be the AN TT Two 'table, Arm 3, IOI mc cart and AN S4 step-up transformer.

Where the music meets the air, the E/SPe He - 98 dB/w/m, silver voice coils, hemp woofer:

http://www.triodeandco.us/Images/espehe600.jpg

I'm sorely tempted to bring my AN Conqueror stereo 300B amp which needs a new home as I gather funds for other adventures, but it's heavy and shipping is such a gamble . . .

LPs & CDs will probably be 30+ lbs of my checked luggage. Any requests?

Oh yeah - Nikon D80, lenses, flashes, reflectors, diffusors for show report eye candy.

Re: Ready for LSAF? [message #59382 is a reply to message #59381] Mon, 15 June 2009 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
DRCope wrote on Mon, 15 June 2009 10:14
I'll be bringing the new Audio Note Zero lineup:

http://www.triodeandco.us/Images/anzerostack.jpg

iZero - Stereo integrated push-pull ECL82 amp - 9 w/ch.

CDT Zero/II - Second generation Zero transport using a Philips front loading transport mechanism.

DAC 0.1x - Second generation Zero DAC, this time with non-oversampling and without filters. 6111WA tube output.

Zero/II - Second generation Zero Phono Stage using 6112 and 6111WA tubes.

Also feeding the music hunger will be the AN TT Two 'table, Arm 3, IOI mc cart and AN S4 step-up transformer.

Where the music meets the air, the E/SPe He - 98 dB/w/m, silver voice coils, hemp woofer:

http://www.triodeandco.us/Images/espehe600.jpg

I'm sorely tempted to bring my AN Conqueror stereo 300B amp which needs a new home as I gather funds for other adventures, but it's heavy and shipping is such a gamble . . .

LPs & CDs will probably be 30+ lbs of my checked luggage. Any requests?

Oh yeah - Nikon D80, lenses, flashes, reflectors, diffusors for show report eye candy.

OT..... Dave, have you ever used a Lightscoop on your D80? I haven't bought a SB flash for my D40 and was needing something better for taking casual pics like at LSAF.
Re: Ready for LSAF? [message #59383 is a reply to message #59382] Mon, 15 June 2009 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
DRCope is currently offline  DRCope
Master
Shane,

No I haven't. Looks interesting, but by the time you bounce the low power built-in flash up and off the ceiling, you won't likely add much illumination to the scene, especially over any distance at all.

Stop by the Audio Note room and I'll lend you my SB600.

Dave
Previous Topic: Question about LSAF
Next Topic: Music Heard at LSAF
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:39:09 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers