Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » What Sucks
What Sucks [message #58935] Sun, 30 July 2006 17:58 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Hey; things are so bad now in the Mid-east; on the homefront; in South America and with the oil prices that it isn't even any fun complaining about it. So instead of belaboring the obvious regarding the incredible incompetence of this administration I have decided to demand an apology from all those who mocked us when we said what a terrible waste this war would be and how it wouldn't work out and how it was based on false premises.
So who is going to be man enough to admitt they had this whole thing wrong? Who will stand up and say I was wrong about Iraq and Afghanistan and I admitt it. Boy; how much respect would you have for that guy! He would be a true hero to be so upfront and honest.
Is anyone big enough to do it?

Re: What Sucks [message #58936 is a reply to message #58935] Tue, 01 August 2006 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
elektratig is currently offline  elektratig
Grand Master
There hasn't been a refinery built in the US in thirty years. The dems won't permit drilling in ANWR. Nuclear is at a standstill. Oh, and the Kennedys don't like windmills. Maybe that's got something to do with the price of fuel?

Re: What Sucks [message #58937 is a reply to message #58936] Wed, 02 August 2006 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GTF is currently offline  GTF
Chancellor
Maybe it's got something to do with the gas hogs?
naaa

We love 6,000lb 140mph SUV's and trucks.

Re: What Sucks [message #58938 is a reply to message #58937] Wed, 02 August 2006 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I agree with E that we nneed nuclear; it's silly not to persue it at this point; the Euros have been using it for years. The gas hogs: what can one say, you see little tiny housewives in 5000 lb Tahoe vehicles like ants on an elephant. It's so rediculous.
What we need is a return to American democracy where we don't have a president who usurps the power of the legislative branch; writes his own laws and dictates whatever he wants to do without any input or consultation. That would be fine if we had a real intellectual up there but this yokel has screwed up so bad we may take forever to extricate the country from his mess.

Re: What Sucks [message #58939 is a reply to message #58935] Wed, 02 August 2006 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)

"Boy; how much respect would you have for that guy! He would be a true hero to be so upfront and honest.
Is anyone big enough to do it?"

Hey, Mel Gibson publicly apologized for being totally drunk + speed driving, catched by police cursed and blamed Jews...
Did anyone forgive him, especially Jews?
I think that "true hero" would say - "yeah, I was drunk, I like speed driving when I`m into it, and I curse a lot... Yeah, police catched me, I`ll pay my price - so what?"

Re: What Sucks [message #58940 is a reply to message #58939] Wed, 02 August 2006 15:47 Go to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
True; who ever thought that nit-wit Gibson was anykind of hero? He's a hollywood actor.

Previous Topic: Most Difficult Job
Next Topic: Hillary vs Rumsfeld
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:07:40 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout