Home » Audio » General » Great Plains Audio Club Meeting - July 10
Great Plains Audio Club Meeting - July 10 [message #571] Thu, 17 June 2004 05:22 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
You're invited to a meeting of the Great Plains Audio Club meeting, July 10th at 2:00pm at my place. We'll be having a cookout, some tunes, and good company with friends. And after the meeting, some of us with motorcycles will be taking a little ride, so you can do that too if you want. Food, friends and fun!

This month, we plan to compare the Stoetkit with various other entry level tube amps. We'll compare with Bottlehead Paramours for sure, and maybe a Decware Zen, possibly others. Feel free to bring your gear too and make it a show and tell, as usual.

Please write to me and RSVP. Nothing formal, just want to know how many will be attending and what will be brought. Most of you know my address already, but if not, be sure to ask.

Re: Great Plains Audio Club Meeting - July 10 [message #589 is a reply to message #571] Fri, 25 June 2004 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GarMan is currently offline  GarMan
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Let me know if you ever come up this way to Toronto, (or even Rochester to visit Martinelli).

Re: Great Plains Audio Club Meeting - July 10 [message #590 is a reply to message #589] Sat, 26 June 2004 00:52 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
One of these times, that simply must happen! Alona was in Toronto a couple years back visiting friends, so next time I want us both to come visit!

Previous Topic: Server Maintenance
Next Topic: Worth reading
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 01:55:26 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout