Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Some Facts and a real laugh
You failed to mention [message #58233 is a reply to message #58230] Sat, 15 April 2006 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eldragon is currently offline  Eldragon
Viscount
...that the 'barbarians' you mention were expelled from Croatia (what would amount to the largest ethnic cleansing of the whole war) Besides that, to you text this lyrics would be more appropriate:

Past ce bomba na Beograd,
Beograda nece biti.
Volio bih majko mila,
U to ime nazdraviti,
U to ime nazdraviti.

Zemlja drhti, zemlja drhti,
Srbija se sada ruši!
Podigla se sva Europa.
Suze liju srpske oci,
Beograda nece biti,
Beograda nece biti,
Nece joj.

Stavi omcu oko vrata,
Tom zlotvoru iz Srbije.
Volio bih majko mila,
Da ga više nikad nije,
Da ga više nikad nije.

-Ðuka Cajic

-Courtesy of Hrvoje Petrunic

Re: You failed to mention [message #58234 is a reply to message #58233] Sat, 15 April 2006 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
You obviously have some problems, what - Great Serbia failed? "Krajina" doesn`t exist any more? Did you have to ran away and forgot your sajkaca?
The link I provided doesn`t mean anything about you or your people, it is more in "Old World/Europe" vs. poor nations style, something like falling of Roman Empire. You can listen another Laibach song that is more suitable for you, like "Mars na Drinu".
Where have you been? The war is over long ago, yes, you lose - but life goes on. It`s normal political relationships, trade and traffic here between Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia...
If you have some problems, I`m not here for your frustrations, nor I`m guilty for them. And abusing of US audio forum for this isn`t clever idea, too.

Lol (nt [message #58235 is a reply to message #58234] Sat, 15 April 2006 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eldragon is currently offline  Eldragon
Viscount

Re: I didn't realise your from LI. [message #58236 is a reply to message #58231] Sat, 15 April 2006 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Yep; Long Island. I grew up in Nassau though; I bought here about ten years ago. Where are you now?

Re: I didn't realise your from LI. [message #58237 is a reply to message #58236] Sat, 15 April 2006 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GTF is currently offline  GTF
Chancellor
We moved from East Moriches to Sanford Florida.
If all goes well, we'll be moving again!
Sanford to Sanford.
Hopefully now to Deland.

GTF

Re: I didn't realise your from LI. [message #58239 is a reply to message #58237] Sat, 15 April 2006 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
East Moriches; you were out there. Did you grow up out there?

Nope [message #58250 is a reply to message #58239] Mon, 17 April 2006 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chancellor
I grew up in Deer Park.
Went to DP High
Got married.
Moved to Wheatly Heights
Shirley
Manorville
E. Moriches
Sanford Florida twice
Next month or so.
Delona

GTF

Re: I didn't realise your from LI. [message #58251 is a reply to message #58236] Mon, 17 April 2006 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chancellor
BTW I used to work in Nassau.
W. Hempstead. Royfax copiers
I was all over Nassau back then.
I still remember "The Head"
He was a security guard behing Police Headquarters.
Now a-days very Non PC
He most likely had severe hydrocephalus.

GTF

Re: Nope [message #58252 is a reply to message #58250] Mon, 17 April 2006 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I lived on West 6th Street in 1972; rented a small house with some people. I used to go to that bar on the corner of DPA by the RR trestle and play pool. Or sometimes St James Infirmary more towards SS Parkway.
Hows FLA?

West 6th Street. Deer Park? [message #58254 is a reply to message #58252] Mon, 17 April 2006 20:12 Go to previous message
Chancellor
If so wow.
I lived on West 10th until I got married in 73.

Uneeda rest?

I think that was it's name.
It might still be there.

Fla is cheaper then NY
But NOT CHEAP.

My wife's cousin husband owns the Deer Park Diner down by Fairview Ave and DPA. Accross the street from the 7-11 on DPA.
That's SOME GOLD MINE.
GTF

Previous Topic: Another nice story
Next Topic: Iran -sppining out of control- your take?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 19:36:47 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio