Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Fox News
Fox News [message #58082] Thu, 09 March 2006 19:39 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Cruising the news stations I stop and hold on each one for a couple minutes to get different perspectives. I was just about to bail out on Fox when she says this;"Today the notorious Abu Ghraib prison was decomisioned and the population moved to a new facility. Abu Ghraib was Saddams most feared prison where many prisoners were held. There were some allegations of prisoners being "Mis-handled" by co-alition forces also."
Mis-Handled?? Hows that for spin ehh? Let me see, like John McCain was "mis-handled" by the North Vietnamese?
Like Stalin "Mis-Handled" 20 million Russians?
Like Attila the Hun mis-Handled the Tartars?
Like Pappillon was "Mis-Handled" on Devils Island?? Need I go on?

Re: Fox News [message #58083 is a reply to message #58082] Fri, 10 March 2006 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Why close the place? It's a prison. How much did is cost to outfit the new facility.

Re: Fox News [message #58084 is a reply to message #58083] Fri, 10 March 2006 08:07 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I don't know they didn't mention the cost. I don't trust any of the info coming out of there anyway. All these stories on the right about how well we are doing and pics of soldiers building schools and handing out candy. Then my neighbors son comes home and says thats all crap. They keep to themselves and most are begging to get out.
We are doing so well that Rumsfeld gives a press conference yesterday and says if they have a civil war it is not our problem; the Iraqi's will handle it.
Go figure; I guess they have the oil fields secure finally so now it doesn't matter anymore.

Previous Topic: Australia; Good Men
Next Topic: Say Bill; what you think about the Soprano's?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 07:09:23 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio