Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » TV
TV [message #58058] Sun, 05 March 2006 01:40 Go to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Well, I rarely watch it, but last night I thought that I had nothing better to do...
On the first program there`s some "best song" contest/festival. Female singers tried hard to look sexy - grimaces, "dirty dance", open dresses, love emotions... Male singers tried really hard to explain the world that just he is the world`s biggest faggot. They suffered badly from some pains/emotions, all connected somehow with love.
I switched the channell - there`re some mutant sharks eating people,a little better, but gets boring after a while.
On another channell there`re some vampires fighting against warewolfes, PC-game style (corridors, running, fighting, jumping). It helps if you shot many bullets from automatic weapons. Few bloody/dark/spooky scenes, raising the dead, more shooting, and I switched the channell.
There is some special-forces training in the jungle, lead by sadistic sergeant...one soldier is gay, others just sadomasochists. They killed each other to death, and John Travolta (with a little help of this serious/rigid-looking girl) will find out why.
Well, it`s now midnight - time for an erotic movie. Stupid looking fellow tried to screw a readhead bored wife. They liked to strip and simulate sex scenes, with synth music in the background.
Parallel, some detectives tried to find serial killer/rapist. They are a little rough, but really nice people. Little bit of corps autopsy helped in their search for evidence/justice.

Well, that`s it - I went to bed. What entertainment!

Re: TV [message #58059 is a reply to message #58058] Sun, 05 March 2006 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Say Damir; was that the Family Channel?

good TV [message #58062 is a reply to message #58059] Tue, 07 March 2006 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Sopranos coming Sunday.

and for real family entertainment. Watch Deadwood. My wife who thinks the show is total disgust reminds every week and somehow silently make it over to here TV watching spot.

Re: good TV [message #58064 is a reply to message #58062] Tue, 07 March 2006 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
The TV watching spot; I got mine!
Yes; Deadwood is good stuff; but man, I even squirm sometimes. Boy they don't kid around with that language and those descriptions. Marone' Every other word is the CS word.
So; the promo's for the Sopranos look good; they are back sitting in front of the pork store with Uncle Junior. Man that was something when they wacked Christophers girlfriend. And please; no more Carmella crying scenes. You could always tell by whoever wrote that episode she would be putting on the waterworks. I think Tony should go back to Italy for an episode.
Have you watched Weeds? I like it. My wife liked six feet under. Thank god thats gone.

Re: good TV [message #58071 is a reply to message #58064] Tue, 07 March 2006 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Yes sir, Deadwood is rotten to the core. It's enough to turn your stomach some times too. I make the kids go away and I usually dont do that.

Have not checked out weeds yet. I'll give it a look. I have to say I've gotten into 6 feet under and we've been watching them from HBO on demand as they go. I think I'm nearing the end of season 3 right now. I could live with a little less of the brother and his boyfriend though.

Re: good TV [message #58074 is a reply to message #58071] Tue, 07 March 2006 14:30 Go to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Don't worry; it gets worse. I don't think it was a bad show early on, but it does start to become a little out there. And the sobbing brother Nate constantly trying to find himself; jeez, get a life will ya. I liked when the mother was dating the Russian and the sister was with that strange guy. Did you see the episode when the women went back to their roots? You gonna love that one; ooh boy.
And when the brother gets mugged? Hard to watch that.
It was on after the Sopranos so I watched it; nothing else on Sunday nights at 10.

Previous Topic: Well Bush the sell-out strikes again
Next Topic: Australia; Good Men
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 11:03:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout