Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Olympics!
Olympics! [message #57996] Wed, 22 February 2006 20:39 Go to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

You guys watching the olympics? I like both summer and winter. love the every two years format with alternation. I'm glued in front of HDTV coverage every night. putting off tons of other shit!

Re: Olympics! [message #57997 is a reply to message #57996] Wed, 22 February 2006 20:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
My wife makes me suffer through the figure skating to watch the freestyle jumping, etc.... They should have the FS on in the afternoon, and the risk of permanent injury events in the evening.

Re: Olympics! [message #58010 is a reply to message #57997] Thu, 23 February 2006 10:01 Go to previous message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

I enjoy the exciting events like the fast down hill, Arial jumps and snow board races. I have a fun time relaxing and watching ice skating and curling too. Been some intense hockey games and short track speed skating. A few bob sled races have had some excellent piloting too. Cant say the cross country ski does much for me, but I watch it and appreciate all the effort the people put into their sport. I like the stories behind the people as much as the event itself.

Previous Topic: Bush and United Arab Emirates to oversee 6 U.S. ports
Next Topic: I agree with Akhilesh; Let him speak
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 17:27:47 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout