Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » well mqracing
well mqracing [message #57527] Sun, 18 December 2005 05:43 Go to next message
PakProtector is currently offline  PakProtector
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I think you should rethink your behaviour. Since you've called Heyboer and claimed to be a friend of mine, and contributor to my work, I've informed them of your real standing.

The moderation in Group Build took down your post where you admitted doing it. This does not mean you are any less sleazy for their removing yor post, just confirmation of it.

When are you going to cease your sleaziness and remove my edited, and misrepresented email to you? Or are you happy with your slimy behaviour? Crawl back under your rock.
cheers,
Douglas

sorry, I don't feed trolls in public. [message #57528 is a reply to message #57527] Sun, 18 December 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MQracing is currently offline  MQracing
Master
nrw

not a troll [message #57529 is a reply to message #57528] Sun, 18 December 2005 09:00 Go to previous message
PakProtector is currently offline  PakProtector
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
just a statement of your slimy behaviour in public.

Since you continue to escalate, I will continue to make your nastiness public. Seems a shame, since our collaboration does result in advancements. Since you have chosen another path( or one you're comfortable with), I'll just continue without you. Your fight with Andre Jute was not productive, why do you feel the need to attempt similar things, with similar tactics with me?
cheers,
Douglas

Previous Topic: Does anyone really resent the concept of Christmas and Santa Claus?
Next Topic: Well Uncle Joe...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 05:28:03 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout