Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » this is kind of amusing
this is kind of amusing [message #56593] Thu, 11 August 2005 02:36 Go to next message
metasonix is currently offline  metasonix
Viscount
http://www.internetaudioguy.com/

If you click on the play buttons for all the "customer recommendations" so they all play at once, it sounds like avant-garde music. Or an especially grating cocktail party.

Especially that "Mike Litman" guy. Wrong choice. He doesn't make me wanna buy from you, he makes me wanna shoot up a room full of Mike Litmans. Jeee-zus.

And by the way, this guy's prices are substantially higher than at pro-audio websites like ZZOUNDS or Sweetwater. I have to assume this is aimed at people too stupid to go shopping.

Reminds me of Matthew Lesko, the free money guy [message #56594 is a reply to message #56593] Thu, 11 August 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Re: this is kind of amusing [message #56597 is a reply to message #56593] Thu, 11 August 2005 06:09 Go to previous message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Huh, I hope that I wouldn`t dream about those happy customers... For example, they all come and want to play in band with me... or open profi-rec. studio... or to sell me "Bronze Studio Package"... argh...

Previous Topic: Cindy Sheehan
Next Topic: Krispy Kreme
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 22:15:54 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout