Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Bose
Bose [message #56199] Sat, 02 April 2005 06:49 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Is everyone aware of the shenanigans they pulled on the military? The allegations are They accepted a contract to provide communications equipment systems for the Navy; then used that progran to dump all their un-wanted excessed drivers and parts. No quality control and no parts inventory and a high failure rate. Nuff said; just do a google search.
Funny how integrity is a thread that runs through every aspect of an individuals existance; if you have it it manifests in everthing you do. And if you don't the opposite is true.

Re: Bose [message #56200 is a reply to message #56199] Thu, 07 April 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
metasonix is currently offline  metasonix
Viscount
I just tried that--nothing but a GAO report claiming that Bose was a well-managed supplier. Link?

(this story wouldn't surprise me, Bose has been selling overpriced crap (and suing their critics) for decades.)

Re: Bose [message #56201 is a reply to message #56200] Thu, 07 April 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
It seems the Air Force cancelled their contract mid-way through the production run and the whole business is sealed. Try Intellexual.net/bose. I do not make these allegations just repeat from the public record.

Re: Bose [message #56206 is a reply to message #56199] Tue, 12 April 2005 17:15 Go to previous message
GarMan is currently offline  GarMan
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Knowing Bose, they'll now advertise that their equipment is such high quality that they can supply the milliary.

Previous Topic: Irritated with Amazon
Next Topic: Damn! I just missed out!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 19:19:57 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout