Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » CAN IT BE TRUE!??!?!?!?
CAN IT BE TRUE!??!?!?!? [message #56162] Sun, 20 March 2005 19:19 Go to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Today my youngest daughter left one of her teen magazines on the kitchen table. On the cover was a picture of Paris Hilton.

I opened the magazine, intrigued not because she’s hotter’n a $2 pistol on Saturday night, but because I was certain Paris could shed some light on the state of contemporary affairs from a perspective that I would have no other avenue to experience.

I wasn’t disappointed – in fact, I was stunned.

In the cover article, resplendent with multiple color photographs of the goddess herself, was the quotation “People think I’m stupid, but I’m smarter than most people”.

Jesus Jumped Up Christ On A Pogo Stick! What if she’s right? What if Paris Hilton *IS* smarter than most people!?!?!?!

Will that be humankind’s epitaph?

Can’t you envision Charlton Heston riding down a deserted beach one day, clad in a loin cloth astride a handsome horse, toward a bust of a woman ahead in the sand? As he gets closer, he sees that the bust isn’t half-buried Liberty, but the face of Paris Hilton. And then, as the air is shattered with his anguished primal scream, we see what he sees – a bronze plaque that reads:

SHE WAS SMARTER THAN MOST OF US

Re: CAN IT BE TRUE!??!?!?!? [message #56165 is a reply to message #56162] Sun, 20 March 2005 19:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Just look at the results of the Presidential Election. I think she's right.

Re: CAN IT BE TRUE!??!?!?!? [message #56166 is a reply to message #56162] Sun, 20 March 2005 19:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Oh my God, Charlie, that was freeking hilarious!

Re: CAN IT BE TRUE!??!?!?!? [message #56167 is a reply to message #56165] Sun, 20 March 2005 21:38 Go to previous message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)
HA!

I think she's much smarter than a lima bean, and if looks count, she's smart enough

Previous Topic: Bernie
Next Topic: Peterson is toast
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 01:18:16 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout