Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Parts Connexion
Parts Connexion [message #55975] Fri, 12 November 2004 14:26 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Has anyone ever felt rushed or possibly felt as if you were imposing on their time when dealing with them? Twice now; once I can understand, maybe he had a bad day; it happens, but twice is once too many. One more strike and this innings over for the PC team. They ain't all that cheap either.

Re: Parts Connexion [message #55976 is a reply to message #55975] Mon, 15 November 2004 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Hi John,

I've never dealt with them. Were you ordering something on the phone?

Wayne

Re: Parts Connexion [message #55977 is a reply to message #55976] Mon, 15 November 2004 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Yeah it was a phone conversation. I would rather not give a bad impression of any business servicing the DIY community, but at some point you need to provide some level of customer service.
Let me ask you this; If I asked you for a 1nf capacitor, would you say"They don't come marked as 1nf". Am I out of line to expect that someone in the electronic parts business be able to convert from nanofarads to picofarads fairly easily? Should I be told there are capacitor conversion websites I can access? 1 part we are talking about, thats it, one part.
I don't know , maybe it's me and my little 100 dollar order.

Re: Parts Connexion [message #56003 is a reply to message #55975] Tue, 23 November 2004 18:41 Go to previous message
GarMan is currently offline  GarMan
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Nope. Ordered from them a few time and never felt rushed. But I always ordered by part numbers. And you're right, they're not cheap. But their prices are very good for the qualify of their products.

Previous Topic: Fallujah
Next Topic: This is sooooo cooooool.....
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 16:48:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio