Home » xyzzy » Tower » Well; Delay Resigns Ahead Of Indictment/ Rumsfeld Next
Well; Delay Resigns Ahead Of Indictment/ Rumsfeld Next [message #55128] Tue, 04 April 2006 07:32 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I guess we won't be seeing Mr Vinyl; he said he would return when Delay was proven innocent. That ain't happening, Too bad; it was kinda fun having him around.

Hopefully they hang his arrogant butt; with no "delay".

Rummy is on the way out the door. How bad is it ; not only to be proven completely wrong...but to be proven wrong in front of the whole world after you spit in everyones face? Boy; those generals smell blood now like sharks in the water. You see them coming out to critisize every descision the Rummy ever made? Last count I had four generals calling for his resignation. Man; they must have hated him to go so public like that.

Advice; next time, try to get the people who work for you on your side, Rum.

Boy, you really do live in a fantasy don't you... [message #55129 is a reply to message #55128] Tue, 04 April 2006 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
For the, what?, Fifth time. I never said Delay was innocent or guilty. Please show me where I said that? I'll say it again. "if" Delay is guilty, good riddance to bad trash. That said he still has not be found guilty of anything. He stepped down so the Republicans could keep the seat. That's all. We'll see how it pans out.

This is the Democrats at their best. Can't beat the Republicans at the voting both with their ideas so they rely on personal attacks and destroying their opponents. Pretty sad. This is why they can't win an election as of late.

As far as the rest of your post. It's like the beginning. Pure fantasy.

Over and out.

Re: Rummy's next my Friend; Rummy's next [message #55130 is a reply to message #55129] Tue, 04 April 2006 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Now did I accuse you of being in a fantasy world when you said that Delay will be found innocent of all wrongdoing?
The man is a shyster; admitt it.

No you didn't. Because I never said such a thing. [message #55131 is a reply to message #55130] Tue, 04 April 2006 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
However here is something for you. Straight from the outside. A classic. See link.

Oh and yes I realize you are bating me with your posts. After all not even a Democrat can be that delusional to facts, or can they?

A classic [message #55132 is a reply to message #55131] Tue, 04 April 2006 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I fucking love Penn and Teller.

Oh, and can "Democrat can be that delusional to facts?" Yeap, I'm computing for the Gipper, and the Dems still think they are going to beat us, even though the Dem's leader jumped ship a month or so ago and they are a million or so points behind......Colin

Re:Yep; Rummy is next; I give him until August. [message #55133 is a reply to message #55131] Tue, 04 April 2006 12:19 Go to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Four generals have spoken out about Rum in the last three weeks. On publicly broadcast news channels. When you see that kind of backstabbing you know someone is going to go.
The Rum screwed up everything in Iraq big time; they will not let that slide, it makes all of them look bad.
The last one said "Hey, don't blame the troops. They are doing a great job. Blame the leader; the Secretary of State."

Yep; he's gone soon.

Previous Topic: Anyone following the E-Bay Patent case in front of the Supreme Court now?
Next Topic: If a Person provides a link to explain their point of view..
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 14:00:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio