Home » xyzzy » Tower » Detainee Treatment Rules
Re:I have to say Mr Vinyl is a man; not a bail-out [message #54564 is a reply to message #54554] Fri, 07 October 2005 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

LOL 'eating squirrel'
Its just nuts isn’t it? your house value goes up a couple hundred percent but you still have to spend more on the next house! California is just shock and awe for me. I made some trips trip Tenn when I was a little younger and always thought it was great. Great climate with about 4 weeks of winter by a north eastern comparison and not too hot in the summer. Great landscape with mountains and lots of waterfront lakes. Great people, just super friendly and honest with that no stress attitude.
Possum too!

Re: Chain gangs.... [message #54565 is a reply to message #54555] Fri, 07 October 2005 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Na, no problem John. Never heard about the loaf. I dont no any prison storries I guess. I stay pretty well behaved now days, dont want to know any prison stories! Even when wild I think I would have been safe from working the pea farm...

Re:I have to say Mr Vinyl is a man; not a bail-out [message #54568 is a reply to message #54563] Fri, 07 October 2005 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
No thats not some conspiricy theory all of this info had to be made public through corporate filings and the regular business practice. Let me ask you; why do you think we pay half of what the rest of the world pays for oil?
It is easy to find out who owns american debt instruments. It's a matter of public record. I just repeat the facts which are not secret or hidden. Just under-reported.
Think as a business man; who gains if the Chinese and South American governments convert all of that 300 billion in American T-bills into euro's. The interest rate here skyrocket to pay the debt and we pay the price. Plenty of info but it is all based in economic reports and funding report requirements.
I always said the real danger to America was never some half-baked dictatorship on a desert it's the rise of the European Union. Their GNP equals ours should they get the charter realised. Then we got problems. We live on floating debt. All of this is right there in the Wall Street Journal for anyone who cares to look.
But yes it does look a little area 57'ish in print.
Looks like this is down to you and me agian. Mr V somehow got hisself pissed off again. Man I can't win.
So hows the boat; put it in drydock for the winter?

Re: Chain gangs.... [message #54569 is a reply to message #54565] Fri, 07 October 2005 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Yeah; the LOAF stands for something; Legal and owfull food or something.
It costs 67c a day to feed the prisoners on it but they sued and now it can only be used for bad behaviour.

Re:I have to say Mr Vinyl is a man; not a bail-out [message #54570 is a reply to message #54564] Fri, 07 October 2005 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Possum; how can you resist! Sounds like somthing Granny would make on the Beverly Hillbillies.
" I'm a fixin' some possum stew Jed."
"OOH Weee Doggies, granny that do smell right good now."

Re:I have to say Mr Vinyl is a man; not a bail-out [message #54571 is a reply to message #54568] Fri, 07 October 2005 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)

I love the conspiracy theory stuff. Makes life more interesting with a little what if...
Mr V pissed? naa... I hope he's out having a nice dinner and a show.

The boat hits the pavement next week. Funny, but I'm looking forward to doing changes and fix ups. We went out last weekend, the lake was like glass and the weather perfect. this weekend is a wrap, rain wind, big waves.

Re:I have to say Mr Vinyl is a man; not a bail-out [message #54573 is a reply to message #54571] Sat, 08 October 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
What Lake Bill?

Re:I have to say Mr Vinyl is a man; not a bail-out [message #54574 is a reply to message #54573] Sat, 08 October 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Lake Ontario

Re:I have to say Mr Vinyl is a man; not a bail-out [message #54575 is a reply to message #54552] Sat, 08 October 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Hi,

I don't like the massive amounts of money we spend on foreign soil either. But the war in Iraq would be money well spent if it could be brought to a successful conclusion. A tall order I agree. 200 billion dollars is a lot of money but sometimes an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Just because something is difficult doesn't mean we should try to tackle the problem.

Regarding the surplus money when Bush took office. There wasn't any. The national debt was growing when Clinton was in office and is still growing now. There may have been a balanced budget or a surplus in the budget for a year or two but this was due to economic reasons and not anything the President did. Remember the President does not spend any money at all period. All the President does is sign or veto any bill that congress sends him. It's congress that spends the money. The economy goes up and down in cycles and there is not much anyone can do to change it. All the President can do is give tax cuts which Bush has done. But even this is a short term solution.

Bush is a poor speaker that's for sure. But I don't think he says silly things. I would rather have a President that is a poor speaker but says/does the right things than a President that is a good speaker that says/does the wrong things.

Re:I have to say Mr Vinyl is a man; not a bail-out [message #54581 is a reply to message #54574] Sat, 08 October 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
So you get weather up there then hah? Whats the traffic like on the lake? Down here in the bay during the summer we get the whole Jewish Navy.

Previous Topic: Ah,,, what a night
Next Topic: Cindy sheehan/ paying a visit/ Oct 17th
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 10:54:43 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout