Home » Audio » Movies & Music » What the Bleep!
What the Bleep! [message #5427] Sun, 24 October 2004 15:02 Go to next message
Pam Case is currently offline  Pam Case
Esquire
Any of you interested in the metaphysical world must go see "What the Bleep Do You Know" playing at the Circle Theater on Lewis and Admiral. It will really make you think. If you want to read more about it go to www.whatthebleep.com I was happy that it was allowed to come into Tulsa, OK.

A line from the show - "How far down the rabbit hole to you want to go?"
Pam Case
Feng Shui & Chinese Astrology

Re: What the Bleep! [message #5429 is a reply to message #5427] Sun, 24 October 2004 17:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I am interested in the metaphysical world. How do I get there?

Re: What the Bleep! [message #5431 is a reply to message #5429] Sun, 24 October 2004 18:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Esquire
Go see the movie, then...start observing. It's all about the unseen. Quantum physics is the science of possibilities. See you down the rabbit hole!
Pam

Re: What the Bleep! [message #5432 is a reply to message #5431] Sun, 24 October 2004 19:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Observing the unseen, sounds like an oxymoron, like military intelligence... or jumbo shrimp.

Re: What the Bleep! [message #5433 is a reply to message #5432] Sun, 24 October 2004 19:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Esquire
Too cute! For example, when you start thinking about someone you haven't seen in a while and they call. Or how something like electromagnetic radiation can cause your cells to mutate causing cancer. That's an observation of something that can be seen.

Are you being literal?
Pam

You forgot "tube watts" (nt) [message #5434 is a reply to message #5432] Sun, 24 October 2004 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
nt

Website for "What the Bleep!" [message #5435 is a reply to message #5427] Sun, 24 October 2004 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Hi Pam,

"What the Bleep!" looks like a very interesting movie!

Some of the people that hang out here are from Tulsa, but most aren't. So I'm including a link to the website you sent me to help people find out more about this movie.

Wayne

Re: What the Bleep! [message #5437 is a reply to message #5433] Mon, 25 October 2004 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Yes, When you start thinking about someone and they call happens because your thinking about them due to not hearing from them for a while; so are they,, so they call. Electromagnetic radiation is a force,, it causes things to happen. Like wind, you can't see it but it blows your hat off. I actually became curious as to what you meant by the .. Metaphysical World. It sounds ominous. J.R.

Re: What the Bleep! [message #5438 is a reply to message #5437] Mon, 25 October 2004 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Esquire
To me, it's not ominous but beautiful. Einstein stated that if he had longer to live he would look more into the metaphysical world than the physical. Interesting?

Go to www.whatthebleep.com On the left side index scroll down to I create my Day link. Read what the PhD chiropractor/scientist has to say about being a genius or being unconditional love...then to look for the sign that an observer (God) is paying attention.

Have a Day!
Pam Case

Re: What the Bleep! [message #5439 is a reply to message #5438] Mon, 25 October 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Thanks; I most certainly will check that out. And I will try to have a day also. Keep us posted here, nice to hear from you; J.R.

Previous Topic: Эрмитаж - Russian Ark
Next Topic: TRON
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 19 02:33:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout