Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Highly Technical Question: Where do the Pi Stickers Go?
Highly Technical Question: Where do the Pi Stickers Go? [message #53043] Mon, 05 January 2009 16:00 Go to next message
breakfastchef is currently offline  breakfastchef
Chancellor
Wayne:

Whaere is the preferred placement of the Pi Stickers for my 2 Pi Towers? Any tips to get them on straight?

Re: Highly Technical Question: Where do the Pi Stickers Go? [message #53044 is a reply to message #53043] Mon, 05 January 2009 19:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

We put our "π" logo on the lower corner of each speaker, one on the left and one on the right of a stereo pair. Most of our speakers do not have vertical symmetry and instead are made as mirror images of one another. It's usually just the port that's offset to one side or the other, and on these, we usually put the logo on the side opposite the port. There are some exceptions though, and the two π tower is one of them. It is made with vertical symmetry, but we still put the logo in one of the lower corners, making a mirror image pair from logo placement.

Re: Highly Technical Question: Where do the Pi Stickers Go? [message #53045 is a reply to message #53044] Mon, 05 January 2009 19:29 Go to previous message
breakfastchef is currently offline  breakfastchef
Chancellor
I am riddled with enthusiasm as I attempt the Pi sticker placement. Thanks, Wayne.

Previous Topic: Any 7pi users in the San Francisco Bay Area?
Next Topic: Imaging, placement and orientation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:13:29 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout