Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Older version Theater 4 Pi
Older version Theater 4 Pi [message #51982] Sun, 06 April 2008 21:48 Go to next message
steve f is currently offline  steve f
Master
Hi Wayne,

I just found a pair of older Eminence Delta 15 in drivers. (They were sitting on a shelf along with a bunch of other speaker parts.) A few years ago you sent me the plans for Theater 4 PI's. I'm feeling nostalgic and want to build a pair of T 4's like I used to own. I cant find my copy of the plans. Could you please resend them. They were from the series before the zobel circuit was added. Thanks.

Steve

Re: Older version Theater 4 Pi [message #51983 is a reply to message #51982] Sun, 06 April 2008 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

The Theater Series always had a Zobel. Only the Professional Series didn't at one time. I would suggest using the current crossover, making R1 and R2 each 16Ω. All other parts are the same. I'll send an E-Mail with the cabinet plans for the old Theater four π speaker along with the crossover schematic and layout from the current four π model.

Re: Older version Theater 4 Pi [message #51984 is a reply to message #51983] Mon, 07 April 2008 00:40 Go to previous message
steve f is currently offline  steve f
Master
Thanks Wayne

Steve

Previous Topic: final 4pi
Next Topic: Mid-horn flare; how critical are the dimensions?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 09:02:50 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio