Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Theater Sevens too small large for our place..dang.
Re: Theater Sevens too small large for our place..dang. [message #51423 is a reply to message #51356] Sat, 29 September 2007 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed White is currently offline  Ed White
Baron
Maybe a basement rumpus room will have to be done..THAT would work.It would give a cement floor for better bass, I believe.

Re: Theater Sevens too small large for our place..dang. [message #51424 is a reply to message #51363] Sat, 29 September 2007 22:56 Go to previous message
Ed White is currently offline  Ed White
Baron
Our new house is now a victorian style with smallish square rooms with many doors and radiators in the corners. There is literally no usable corners , and jury rigging a huge rube goldberg setup is not going to happen. ..WAF...and I want it to look cool and be what I can really be proud to show off. I'll bet a couple of hot rodded Cornwalls would would be perfect. Wonder if there is any way to use my parts to make such a beast...and have it be RIGHT, and not some half a$$ed make do situation.

Previous Topic: Near field monitors...
Next Topic: I just completed my Theater Four..
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 19 15:16:40 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio