Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Theater 4 for sale in Denver
Theater 4 for sale in Denver [message #50787] Fri, 09 March 2007 10:28 Go to next message
jason is currently offline  jason
Chancellor
I'm selling my 4 month old Theater 4's. I love the sound, but we have a baby on the way (woo-hoo!) and I'm going to have to downsize. I'll sell them with or without the cabinets. The cabinets are unstained baltic birch (cabinet grade) with bracing made from walnut (hardwood). All you need to do is give them a little stain and you're ready to go.

If you want the parts only, I'm asking $275, shipping included. I've got all the original boxes. If you'd like the complete speakers, I'm asking $350, but they will be too difficult to ship, so you'll need to pick them up. I'm just outside of Denver, Colorado.

If you are interested, just shoot me an email and I'll be happy to answer any questions or email you some pictures.

Thanks,

Jason

Congrats on the baby! [message #50788 is a reply to message #50787] Fri, 09 March 2007 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Sounds like a pair of Studio Series two π speakers might be more in line with your needs.

Will your wife be so far along she would be uncomfortable at the LSAF in May? Melissa was there last May when she was 5 months pregnant. If she was further along, it may have been tough on her though. If you and your wife can come, we'd sure love to see you there!

I may be interested - a couple of questions for Wayne ... [message #50790 is a reply to message #50787] Fri, 09 March 2007 17:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jimbop is currently offline  jimbop
Viscount
Wayne,

Two questions about the Theater 4's:

- Are they an easy load for a 2A3 amp (3.5 watts)?

- Will they work ok against a wall?

Jason: I live in Colorado Springs, so I could drive up to get them.

Jim D.

Perfect fit [message #50793 is a reply to message #50790] Sat, 10 March 2007 21:34 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

The Theater four π loudspeaker works very well with 2A3 amps. It is an efficient loudspeaker and the impedance curve is very benign. The speakers are also designd to be placed against the wall. So I'd say you're definitely in luck with these for your application. Go get 'em!

Previous Topic: Pi4 Pro: two down three to go
Next Topic: stage active
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 18:08:38 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout