Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Dry fit of pi 2 tower
Dry fit of pi 2 tower [message #50662] Thu, 08 February 2007 21:08 Go to next message
cootcraig is currently offline  cootcraig
Chancellor

Greetings,

My first woodworking project. I hope to put this together this weekend.

Re: Dry fit of pi 2 tower [message #50665 is a reply to message #50662] Fri, 09 February 2007 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Looks good! Keep us posted!

Re:Uh Huh, you're first project. Right! [message #50667 is a reply to message #50662] Fri, 09 February 2007 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Way, way back, it took a while to get where you are.

Meticulous work. They have to turn out great.

Let us know how they sound.

Re: Dry fit of pi 2 tower [message #50674 is a reply to message #50662] Sat, 10 February 2007 10:33 Go to previous message
newjerseybt is currently offline  newjerseybt
Chancellor
The test fit is everything! Good planning. Good luck with the rest of your project!

I remember building my first 2 cubic ft. air-suspension speaker in the late 60s before boxplots. My first mistake was assuming that since I knew how to build cabinets that I knew how to build speakers. WRONG!! The thin cabinet walls of my first speaker modulated and cancelled out a good portion of the bass from my 12" woofer.

Since that first speaker disaster, I slowly graduated into redesigning and building old classic horn speakers with success.

Previous Topic: Need recommendations for efficient speaker to run on solar power
Next Topic: x-over caps
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 03:35:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout