Home » Audio » General » Audio meet?
Audio meet? [message #5040] Mon, 09 February 2009 22:47 Go to next message
SteveBrown is currently offline  SteveBrown
Grand Master
Anyone thinking it's time for another audio meet in Tulsa?? Now that we're settled and (thanks to Wayne) my speakers are dialed in, ready for visitors. Let me know! Early March, late Feb?

Re: Audio meet? [message #5041 is a reply to message #5040] Tue, 10 February 2009 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Sounds great! I'd love to get together in a few weeks.

I'm still getting things unpacked and setup in my new house. With 'lil Eddie running around, it takes even longer than normal. I have so much that has to be organized and setup, even without a 2yo there, it would be several months. The rate we're going seems like it will take a year! So maybe I can host an audio meet in the summer.

Re: Audio meet? [message #5042 is a reply to message #5040] Wed, 11 February 2009 19:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norris Wilson is currently offline  Norris Wilson
Grand Master
Hi Steve,

This sounds good to me. I just mentioned to Shane yesterday that I need an audio fix since the local group does not meet very often. And it has been several months since our last gathering.

Just set a date and time and I will try to be there.

Norris

Re: Audio meet? [message #5043 is a reply to message #5040] Wed, 11 February 2009 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
geaugafletcher is currently offline  geaugafletcher
Chancellor
Sounds good to me!

Re: Audio meet? [message #5044 is a reply to message #5041] Wed, 11 February 2009 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane Martin is currently offline  Shane Martin
Esquire
the weekend of the 12th of march is bad for me otherwise I'm good

Re: Audio meet? [message #5047 is a reply to message #5040] Mon, 02 March 2009 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
endspec is currently offline  endspec
Esquire
This sounds interesting, I would like to meet some local folks.
Any time is good for me too.
Thanks Steven A.

What happened???? [message #5056 is a reply to message #5040] Sun, 15 March 2009 20:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grand Master
"Early March, late Feb? "

NW

Re: What happened???? [message #5057 is a reply to message #5056] Mon, 16 March 2009 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SteveBrown is currently offline  SteveBrown
Grand Master
Sorry! Life happened, I guess. I really expected I was done with my weekly trips to Wichita Falls, but that's now dragging into mid April, amoung other challenges. I was about to suggest rescheduling but now we've got the LSAF coming up. Maybe we could shoot for July and spouses could come and hang out at the pool while the serious listening happens inside?

Re: What happened???? [message #5059 is a reply to message #5057] Tue, 17 March 2009 09:21 Go to previous message
Grand Master
Hi Steve,

Yea, I can understand the life coming at you situation.
I was hoping that you could get away from Wichita Falls last year, I know it has to be a burden driving so far several times a week, and stressful.

Well, Summer will be upon us soon, and that is as good a time for a group meeting as any.

There is plenty of time to make plans ahead.

So, focusing our attention on LSAF will fill the audio void until the group gets together in July.

I hope I will be able to attend LSAF, it should be fun and educational as alway.
I truly hope that our efforts to promote LSAF 2009 and recruit new exhibitors will pay off in a better than ever show this year.

At least I have allot of hope, if nothing else.

Take care

Norris

Previous Topic: Music that makes you dumb.....
Next Topic: AKFest
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 05:43:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout